Royal Rumble 2021

Who is going over?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edge... meh.. I've stopped watching since no crowd. feels meh like
Okay well why don’t u get the fuck out of here u casual that only comes along during rumble
4BfTiHR.gif

With a 2 night Mania you could have drew and the big dog main event night 2 . Edge could lose to one of them on night 1.

I think WWE should pull the trigger on that match. Its the only match they can make with new stars that feels big.

Why not? I can't say I've been paying much attention, but are there any guys who have really stuck out in recent times who would've made more sense? Seems to me it would either be Edge, or another established guy like Orton or whoever, that was gonna go over.

Edit - Never mind the question. I skipped over your first part there.
I figured Edge is a bit of a part timer these days so there should have been a better choice but I am looking over the entrants right now and not seeing any good choices either

i'm catching up on the women's rumble match now.
i would've loved it if billie stole shotzi's mini tank.

Fucking Edge won. Wtf man. Dude looks like a grandpa.

the video shows she barely touched even if she did...fucking marks

not worth going on about

this aint a rock/bigshow, batista/cena, aj/harper moment

Belair cut a teary promo and invoked black excellence.....only 90s Vince would take it away now.

Injustice for one is injustice for all. I'm disappointed in you, Ubes.

#JusticeForRhea

Nah, I was watching it live, I watched the replays and videos...its literally not even worth making a story line over.

Rhea dominated the rumble. In fact, I even put money on her to win for a laugh (5 buckeroos) and shes my Bae, my number 1 in WWE besides Auska.

But this is all just smarky nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back