Roy vs Browne?

rya

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Seems like a fight that makes sense considering overeem, Bigfoot, Cain and junior are all booked. Thoughts?

I would enjoy seeing it, I don't know where each is ranked in the division though.

Roy vs. Cormier almost makes sense in a way. Why should Cormier be matched up with Mir coming off his loss. Roy's won two fights in vicious fashion and is the most dangerous gatekeeper of the HW division in the UFC. while Cormier is higher in the pecking order for sure- Roy is a very good test for your first fight in the heavyweight division of the UFC.

Roy should've gotten Bigfoot. No idea why Silva is matched up with Reem.

I like this fight, considering the fighters that are available. This is one of the fights I like most.

Roy vs. Cormier almost makes sense in a way. Why should Cormier be matched up with Mir coming off his loss. Roy's won two fights in vicious fashion and is the most dangerous gatekeeper of the HW division in the UFC. while Cormier is higher in the pecking order for sure- Roy is a very good test for your first fight in the heavyweight division of the UFC.

Well I'd say it makes sense because Mir is probably the most legitimate hw to make a name off of. If you can dominate Mir you're legit.

When is carwin coming back? He will probably face Roy some day

Other than that I like Big nog and kongo

LOL Kongo ain't shit, he struggled to decision Mitrione, look what Roy did to him.

I'd like to see Roy against Barnett.

LOL Kongo ain't shit, he struggled to decision Mitrione, look what Roy did to him.

I'd like to see Roy against Barnett.

Hendo couldn't ktfo Palhares.

Lombard KTFO'ed Palhares.

Lombard should KTFO 99% of UFC MW's

Generally fights against common opponents give an indication as to how a fight will go. Obviously there are exceptions, but I doubt Kongo will be one in this case.

Id rather Mitrione vs. Browne. They have a lot of similarities. Id like to see who'd win that fight.

Back