Roy Nelson vs. Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva official for Brasilia FN (95) event

man, I like BF but he's soo vulnerable to KOs, and Roy is so dangerous... I don't favor him in this fight.

Bigfoot is hands down the worst fighter in the UFC. He is only still in the UFC because of how awful the heavyweight division is and always has been. It's an even bigger black eye and shows how awful heavyweight mma always has been that Bigfoot absolutely destroyed the guy some consider the heavyweight goat of mma.

Yikes. Not like Roy's looked great lately but what in Bigfoots recent fights could make someone give him any chance?

Dude shouldn't even be getting licensed.

Roy is KOing Milk Tits in the first round, when are they going to stop trotting out this mentally challenged oddity? he's going to get killed in the cage one day and this fight might be the one

Why does the ufc hate bigfoot so much? I mean, they want him dead obviously.

I'm starting to feel bad for Bigfoot.

Funny how everyone is counting out Bigfoot when Roy has taken much more damage.

That iron dome is impressive, sure, but it's resulted in his brain taking a far more sustained battering than Bigfoot's has with those flash KOs.

Winner gets Carwin for his return match?

Not sure if Bigfoot has landed one significant strike in like his last 3-4 fights.

Both guys are done, but Bigfoot is RIP

Roy isn't as done as people think. He is still very dangerous and could land his big right on anyone. Roy could always play spoiler against any top 10 HW if he lands

Bigfoot doesn't even throw strikes anymore. He is done

RIP Bigfoot, he probably moved to ATT after his Brazilian team refused to allow him to fight any more, he is going to get flatlined again in front of a home crowd.

god I honestly wonder what is going through the minds of: a) Joe Silva when he makes this fight, and b) Bigfoot Silva when he agrees to this fight, he is gonna get violently KO'd, gonna look like Roy vs Nog no doubt

Last edited:
It's gonna look like a lumberjack cutting down a tree

Pezao needs to retire and get a training/ coaching gig...A stiff wind puts him on the noodle leg xpressway.Its time.....and im being rather nice about it.

I remember days when this fight would have had title implications. Now they're fighting for their jobs.

Anyway, Roy by KO. I hope he doesn't try to hug bigfoot for 3 rounds.

Should be renamed the death of Big Foot

Back