Rumored Roy Nelson to face Mirko Cro Cop at Bellator 217

Love that fight, just wondering aloud who will have more retirement fights Mirko or Tito?

Murko showing some balls here.

I don’t think Roy is washed up enough.

KO again.

this 2 night doubleheader at Mohegan is pretty impressive already

Legend never dies...such a privilege to still witness Mirko's fights...

Cool fight but I am more excited about watching Kharitonov giving Meathead a beat down.

Was this rematch not already scheduled and fizzled to take place earlier this year?

Cro Cop about to go on a 10-fight win streak after he beats Nelson. No more torn right bicep this time to give you easy takedowns.

If it was in Rizin in a ring, I’d pick Mirko. In Bellator I’m split.

Go on 5 years at the helm of Bellator and Scott Coker and his staff is still putting these types of past their prime fights together. But somehow have managed not to give a 5-0 in Bellator, Bobby Lashley, a fight in Bellator since October 2016. Yet making sure to release a media statement that Bobby Lashley is still under contract with Bellator when he signed with the WWE and made sure to add the announcement that his Bellator contract supersedes is WWE contract. So if that is the case, put Bobby Lashley in a fight in the Bellator cage. If he loses, he loses. If he wins, then better for Bellator.

Team USA...
<This7>

Bader, Mitrione and Nelson ftw...but I'll settle for 2/3, solid scraps in the Bellator HW division I now have a little hope for the MMA HW overall.

Minakov wasted some prime years of his career where he could have feasted on most of the HW division just by being younger and versatile.

Back