Roy Nelson & King Mo talk about their love for McDonalds

With the exception of BK and Wendys (which are fuckin terrible), I literally have never been to half these places, largely because Canada (or more specifically Niagara Falls) doesn't have: Whataburger, In & out Burger, Hardees, Carl's Jr, Five Guys, Chic Fil A, Sonic, Smashburger, Johnny Rockets or Fatburger lol. Also nine times out of ten if I'm getting fast food I'm getting chicken nuggets/strips, unless I'm at like Harvey's or place that actually makes thier burgers, most fast food burgers taste like cardboard to me.

With the exception of BK and Wendys (which are fuckin terrible), I literally have never been to half these places, largely because Canada (or more specifically Niagara Falls) doesn't have: Whataburger, In & out Burger, Hardees, Carl's Jr, Five Guys, Chic Fil A, Sonic, Smashburger, Johnny Rockets or Fatburger lol. Also nine times out of ten if I'm getting fast food I'm getting chicken nuggets/strips, unless I'm at like Harvey's or place that actually makes thier burgers, most fast food burgers taste like cardboard to me.

The Northeast is lacking in fast food places in general. We don't have Sonic, In and Out, Carls JR, Whataburger, Dairy Queen, and a bunch of others. The East Coast eats less fast food than anybody. The south and west coast have many more fast food chains.

In terms of digestion why does McDonalds get a hard time?

Could someone explain this to me?

vnp9oy.jpg

They add all sorts of chemicals designed to preserve, much of it is very hard to break down in comparison to real food.

McDonalds should have a post shit within an hour guarantee. Few things bring crap out of me faster than that joint.

They add all sorts of chemicals designed to preserve, much of it is very hard to break down in comparison to real food.

So it makes you crap yourself or constipated?

McDonalds should have a post shit within an hour guarantee. Few things bring crap out of me faster than that joint.

Man Mcdonalds constipates me. Sometimes I wont shit for days if I eat it.

Im so glad we've got MAX here in Sweden. Beats both mcd and bk with ease.

That's not what you said. You asked why anybody would pay for a McDonald's burger when they could just make a burger at home. Why would anyone ever eat out, when they could just cook and clean dishes themselves?

Well, I was talking about 5 Guys, and if you want to be completely literal about it you could say I implied there are better burgers out there. Happy?

GSP ate at Mcdonalds for much of his career, if your gonna hate, hate on them for destroying the rainforest.

KFC's double down is probably the best fast food i have ever eaten.

but fast food make my stomach feel weird so i dont eat it often, but when i do its magical.

Burger King FTW, do not like "identical texture" McD.

Man, most fastfood restaurants make me wanna vomit halfway through the meal, especially Mcdonalds. I do enjoy me some Popeyes spicy fried chicken and biscuits though ;)

Back