Roy Nelson just announced Brock Lesnar's return

OPPS ROY SPILLED THE BEANS LOL

just another reason for Dana to despise the fat fucker, lol.

i love him though

If that's true then WWE must not pay like I thought they do.

Funny the amount of guys "welcoming" Lesnar back. The desesperation for attention and money towards Lesnar and Punk is quite laughable.

yea it's so stupid for someone to want money. foolish peons.

I hope they match Lesnar up with Cain/Werdum so he can take back his belt. I want Duffee to avenge his loss to Overeem. I want Stipe to beat JDS. That's all I want in 2015 really.

As much as I'd love to see Lesnar get KO'd by Nelson, Roy would get worked over badly in this fight.

Lesnar's too quick, athletic and strong for Roy. Mir threw Roy around like a bag of air.

Roy would launch one overhand in each round before beign taken down and dominated. Brock wins a UD or gets a late TKO.

I doubt Roy's in Dana's inner circle getting first bite of big news stories.

Lesnar cannot officially do anything until day after Wrestlemania.
Dana even acknowledged that

As much as I'd love to see Lesnar get KO'd by Nelson, Roy would get worked over badly in this fight.

Lesnar's too quick, athletic and strong for Roy. Mir threw Roy around like a bag of air.

Roy would launch one overhand in each round before beign taken down and dominated. Brock wins a UD or gets a late TKO.

If Brock remembers how to go for takedowns.

I've always been a bigger Brock fan than most, but his performance in the Overeem fight was just pitiful. He looked resigned to defeat within the first 30 seconds.

If he comes in like Pre-Carwin Brock, then I see him beating Roy slowly and mercilessly. If he comes in scared shitless to even shoot a double, then within 3 minutes Roy's making Brock turtle and doing a silly dance when the ref stops the fight.

Lol I seriously doubt Roy beats Lesnar, it'd be one of the best matches for Brock upon his return

I kinda like Roy, but he is not the sharpest tool in the shed, so anything he says is not very interesting. I'd still have a beer with him.

Brock via f5 out of the cage, that man can lift big show he will have no problem lifting big Roy!

Wasn't Roy the one that predicted that Brock would duck.. I mean I um get "sick" against JDS.

He could be right again.

I'm sorry, but the guy has to be at least 36-37 years old now, hasn't fought in years, showed he can't take a clean shot to the body. Does anyone in their right mind think that Brock can beat any Top 5 MMA Heavy Weight at this point?? If he does come back, he would have to be paired with guys like Schaub, Mitrione, Struve, etc....guys outside the Top 10 for the company to try and give him some wins to hopefully build his name up again. After that, you would think the likes of Browne, JDS, even Cormier if he returned to HW would have a field day with him.

i'd like to watch brock destroy roy.

Brock vs most HW's would be great fights except maybe Cain and JDS because those would be complete maulings.

I'm outta here.

oR7M4dA.gif

Back