Roy Nelson just announced Brock Lesnar's return

Oh great more rasslin fans will be flooding this board
I hate them so much

haha you mad.

Lesnar wins via F5 or when Paul Heyman distracts Herb Dean while Lesnar wallops Nelson with the brass knucks.

Lesnar and CM Punk will be the 1st UFC tag team champs and they will start a stable.

They will then go to the big screen and Vinny Mac will cut a promo saying he bought the UFC.

vin-mac.jpg

This whole Brock comeback thing is hilarious to me. Unless Brock is a different fighter I don't think he stand much of a chance against the top HW's. He was just lucky because of his size and strength but his skill level and his mental strength didn't seem that high to me. And I definitely see Nelson KO'ing him.

Oh great more rasslin fans will be flooding this board
I hate them so much

You're funny. No,just immature. I have been a "rasslin" fan for 35+ years, and an MMA/martial arts fan for much of that same time - I have always known the difference - oh ye of the 2014 join date, does that mean I am no longer welcome here with you and your omniscient Shertard associates?

Where are all the brocktober threads?!!!

Funny the amount of guys "welcoming" Lesnar back. The desesperation for attention and money towards Lesnar and Punk is quite laughable.

It's not desperation, it's economics.

You can fight a guy who's basically unknown, or you can fight a household name like Lesnar or Punk for 5x the payout. I know which one I'd pick.

Last edited:
Lesnar may or may not be coming back but I don't take anything Roy says as a confirmation much less an announcement.

Lesnar may or may not be coming back but I don't take anything Roy says as a confirmation much less an announcement.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/cm-punk-training-big-country-king-mo-rener-gracie-2880689/

10363962_10152835575737512_5494678233175186253_n.jpg

Put any stock in this fellas, or simply having a good roll? I heard rumblings he's coming to Dana in hopes of getting a shot and he'll be there live at the event tonight.

Got this from Big Country's Facebook for reference, about a half hour ago.

EDIT:

CM Punk will be fighting in the UFC, in either the Middleweight, or Welterweight division pending his cut.

This should be the perfect fight to make

Back