Roy Nelson just announced Brock Lesnar's return

I would certainly like to see it happen for sure but I don't know if Lesnar would be able to avoid that big over hand right for fifteen minutes at this stage of his career.

Keep playing your Pokemon bro, would never happen

I will definitely do that after i finish fapping to your av. Also, saving this for when Brock donkey kongs this fat guy

Brock needs to job the title at wrestlemania first. Fall return is possible.

Funny the amount of guys "welcoming" Lesnar back. The desesperation for attention and money towards Lesnar and Punk is quite laughable.

Lesnar's a big name and beatable, besides I'm pretty sure Roy is 1 - 3 in his last 4 fights, really can't blame the guy. I would definitely watch

Lesnar was really interested in fighting Nelson before he left. I would think Nelson is a good comeback fight for him to see where he's at.

True, and I would like to see Lesnar/Nelson, but Lesnar/Mir III as his return fight is where the money is at.

MMA fans are far worse than wrestling fans.

Every sport or "show" has its rotten apples. Sad thing these ones are usually the attention whores who "make a lot of noise".

I think he just assumes most people will get that it's hypothetical. If Lesnar returns, he'd be up for welcoming him back.

Honestly, I think Brawk would win pretty easily.

You guys see Pliney's av right?
lel bamboozled

Sentence would make more sense if he put 'If' at the start.

Back