Roy Nelson is a +180 underdog against Overeem

The Reem can win this if he fights smart and economical. Fighting from the clinch and on ground with some ground and pound will be smart.
But the overhand right of Nelson could finish the fight quickly and this right hand is still dangerous when Nelson is tired.
Overeem ins't a cardio machine, but i think his cardio is better than Nelson.

Damn I'm surprised there's still so many people in the ubereem train. I don't even think Roy has to land the left to KO reem. If they clinch up and root his him in the clinch it's over. That being said its a toss up but that is a very tempting bet

The reem can win this. Using the blue prints Stipe and Werdum laid out. Dont think he can KO roy the Hunto way. That being said he needs to stay out of harms way 3 rnds as Nelson can deffo KO Reem....

Cant bet against Reem so WAR!!!

Welcome to my parlay MR. Nelson.

I really don't know how Nelson wins this tbh. EVERYONE knows what his game is. He hasn't won a decision in the UFC I believe because he will sacrifice rounds stalking to land that 1 punch. Overeem knows this and will plan his attack accordingly. Overeem 30-26, 30-27, 29-28 unanimous decision.

No way can Overeem avoid Roys right hand for 15 minutes.

Roy loses like half of his power after the first round. If he doesn't get the KO early he usually is a punching bag for the next 10 minutes.

Mir's chin is shot and he brutalized Nelson for 3 rounds with knees and strikes.

If Reem's confidence isn't shot, he can do the exact same thing. Roy is slow and you have to fight pretty stupid to get hit with his right hand. Reem takes this with ease.

Back