Roy Jones Just Realized Tyson is Serious! Roy Mustafa Forgot. Wants to pull out

Yup. Tyson on the other hand never beat a great fighter in his prime, which is a shame. I think he's better than Frazier. Power, technique, chin, etc,
Whoa!
This if Frazier were talking about
Imo Frazier beats Tyson on heart

Whoa!

Frazier couldn't deal with heavy punchers. Far lesser boxers than Frazier went the distance with Foreman. There’s no doubt in my mind that Joe would meet the exact same fate against Tyson as his son did.

they better damn well make sure Mike is on his meds - he's giving off the vibe of I want my former glory back.

I can see why someone would expect this to be a dud. On the other hand, the current version of Tyson impresses me as being dead set against anything inauthentic, so I could see him balking against a match in which he doesn't try to bring what most fans have been lead to expect.

Meh, it'll still happen. Its just going to be a PPV sparring session.

Tyson's turned his life around enough that he gets a free pass from me for this cash grab.
In fact, I hope this charity angle is only for a portion of the proceeds and not his full cut.

Tyson's turned his life around enough that he gets a free pass from me for this cash grab.
In fact, I hope this charity angle is only for a portion of the proceeds and not his full cut.
I think he said in an intervies that his purse is all charity but his wife has some role in this and stands to profit.

How much would each be earning for this fight?

I would say considering RJJ's chin, even at 54, Tyson wrecks him in the early round if they would fight seriously. If they would just do an exhibition, Tyson might injure or gas himself in the later rounds and RJJ's gonna have to carry his ass to a decision lol.

Frazier couldn't deal with heavy punchers. Far lesser boxers than Frazier went the distance with Foreman. There’s no doubt in my mind that Joe would meet the exact same fate against Tyson as his son did.
I know I'm replying to a banned user.
but u gonna say teh same thing about Ken Norton as well? Big G destroyed him in 2 as well.

FURTHERMORE, only 2 people have went the distance with big G before he turned 40 years old. Jimmy Young who was literally running around the ring poking half his body outside the damn ropes from underneath the ropes to boost.

first UD he beat a guy who had 77 wins, when Foreman only had one year as a pro(yet piled up 16 fights in that small time frame).

Nothing is wrong with Frazier's durability, many examples to prove that that it's an insult to everyone's intellegence to name. it's an insult to anybody to claim Foreman is proof someone "has a problem with punchers" lol. The man was top 3 GOAT punching power.
EDIT: just FYI, Foreman KOed Perlata in the rematch

Last edited:
Glen Johnson and Antonio Tarver have been calling out Mike Tyson. I’d be interested in either of those lol

I really don't think Roy going through with it...he gonna learn him why they made weight classes!

I really don't think Roy going through with it...he gonna learn him why they made weight classes!
Chris Eubank jnr was interviewed on bbc this week and talked about this.....seems like it’s going ahead

It's so funny how you all are so easy manipulated by their media team. Yeah sure Roy is afraid of senile Tyson who got His clock cleaned by McBride while he captured a HW title <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

They are both playing the imbeciles and it works.

Isnt ring rust a big factor? Roy has been pretty active

Whoa!

Fraziers "smokin" nickname was earned because of how bad of a starter he was... he got "smokin" in the later rounds.

Tyson would absolutely obliterate him, like foreman did. It would be different if Tyson's chin was suspect, but it wasn't.

Btw, did Roy ever face someone even remotely similar in speed to Tyson or Roy himself? Who is the fastest one Roy faced in terms of pure hand speed?

Calzaghe by far! he got scraped by that whiteboy. Said he'd never lose to a whiteboy!

Oups! I guess he started seeing the videos of Tyson getting in shape and throwing leather, can't blame him for not wanting any more brain damage.. He'd be lit in the first round.

Dana White, that POS, Said it best.....there's many ways to duck a fight. Asking for more money is one of them.

Back