Roy Jones Just Realized Tyson is Serious! Roy Mustafa Forgot. Wants to pull out

I don't think I've ever seen Tyson tired in a fight. If his cardio is that good with training, it is obviously above average off training
Gassed as fuck vs Douglas.

this is an exhibition fight, nobody is going to get seriously hurt

Roy just realized that he's fighting an exhibition match against black Ivan Drago.

this is an exhibition fight, nobody is going to get seriously hurt
I just dont know. I only can think of times I've sparred beginners and how I really felt I couldn't even tap them without noticeably hurting them, and roy was great but his chin reminded me of a beginners.

Yup, and holyfield 1, heaving like I've never seen a fighter.

Tired but not gassed. It makes zero sense to me why he didn't train harder for that fight even if Holyfield was considered over the hill. Evander was still an all-time great.

The publicity of the fight being announced, postponed and cancelled is worth more than the publicity of the fight actually happening and one of them losing. Maybe this was all just a mutually beneficial publicity stunt.

Yup. Tyson on the other hand never beat a great fighter in his prime, which is a shame. I think he's better than Frazier. Power, technique, chin, etc,
I can't see anybody beating a prime Mike Tyson. His prime didn't last very long unfortunately so he never achieved his full potential.

I just dont know. I only can think of times I've sparred beginners and how I really felt I couldn't even tap them without noticeably hurting them, and roy was great but his chin reminded me of a beginners.
I think this is gonna be Mike and Roy just jabbing each other and playing around. I really don't think anything serious will come of this. Both guys are pretty chinny at this point and neither will go to hurt the other.

I think this is gonna be Mike and Roy just jabbing each other and playing around. I really don't think anything serious will come of this. Both guys are pretty chinny at this point and neither will go to hurt the other.
i just think if tyson does what he did against sanders in that exhibition bout, roy will end up on queer street. We're talking about a guy who was hit good maybe ten times in his career before he finally took a real punch and then couldn't take glancing and slapping shots thereafter. Sometimes a guys gifts come to easy for us to see things, the emperor never had any clothes.

Roy has been fighting the last 20 years while tyson has not. Roy is going to win whatever caliber of intent that is invovled.

Roy has been fighting the last 20 years while tyson has not. Roy is going to win whatever caliber of intent that is invovled.
roy hasn't fought more than five really good rounds in 15 years, or at least since the second tarver fight. mike would knock the snot out of him if all the cuffs were off. Roys legs, his greatest asset have been gone for a long time, can't even do roadwork. The only remnant left of his peak years are the mouth, things he says and then he goes and fights like he does and gets kayoed by third tier fighters and glancing blows.

Pathetic. HBO is out of boxing so he’s not commenting as far as I know and the CBA went out of business 10 years ago so he’s got no basketball to play. What am I missing?

He should just take the extra 2 months to grow a full beard to protect his chin. Think he’ll need it, even for a glorified sparring match

EXACTLY, either this is a quick money grab, or, he scared. the terms changed, of course its corona time, so be satisfied your live event is drawing interest. the promoter is taking all the risk business wise. Promote it yourself if you felt so froggy.

Back