Roy Jones Jr. VS. Anderson Silva?

I think Lugubriousduck
has some interesting theories on this fight, Just look at his sig!

You know Silva can avoid all of Roy's shots with the matrix move. He would straight embrace Roy. It won't even be funny.

Let him do it Dana White.

Bad enough you promote the brand and not the players.
Bad enough you pay them a fraction of what they bring to the company.
Bad enough you try at every turn to put Boxing down.
Bad enough you work overtime to corner the market.

Don

blank_stare.jpg

I have this particular stare when I am emptying my fecal tank. Just the other day, I had Taco Bell and I performed the most massive, gut wrenching bowel movement known to man. The explosive sounds alone left my body in a state of shock and I sat motionless with a blank glaze. The atmosphere discharge was so thick that my sight was impaired. And I assure you, like the poor individuals that suffered the wrath of Mount Vesuvius years ago, anyone in close proximity of the foul, wretched odor produced by the excrement expulsion would have surely become petrified.

I have this particular stare when I am emptying my fecal tank. Just the other day, I had Taco Bell and I performed the most massive, gut wrenching bowel movement known to man. The explosive sounds alone left my body in a state of shock and I sat motionless with a blank glaze. The atmosphere discharge was so thick that my sight was impaired. And I assure you, like the poor individuals that suffered the wrath of Mount Vesuvius years ago, anyone in close proximity of the foul, wretched odor produced the excrement expulsion would have surely become petrified.

You're just firing on all cylinders today, arent ya?

Keith Kizer posted on the UG that they would evaluate the fight and that Anderson is not a ordinary unexperienced boxer...I take it he means that if there is enough $ they will sanction it.

Then Kizer is a fool. Silva has no business in a ring with Roy. Roy has forgotten more than Silva will ever know. Even at this age, Roy is waaayyyy faster than Anderson. Kizer's a dipshit if he would sanction a fight between a fighter whos not even the best boxer in his neighborhood, against a sure to be hall of famer. There's amateur boxers in every gym in the country that would hand Silva his ass, who in turn would get their asses handed to them by Roy.

Back