Roy Jones Jr.: The Need A Hero

NikkiNeversleep

OG Werdum & Khabib Fan
@purple
Reaction score

Roy Jones Jr. - They Need A Hero (Yes I know I misspelled it in the title of the thread...)

Tribute to my all time favorite Boxer, Roy Jones Jr. Superman himself. Unstoppable and one of the most entertaining fighters who's EVER lived. To this day has not retired, despite a few upsets. He continues to box for love of the game, he enjoys entertaining fans in and out of the ring. A hero, no doubt.

♥♥Nikki Neversleep♥♥

Last edited:
So beautiful just watching him move.....not even from a boxing perspective, just from an athletic perspective. Just an unbelievable specimen of raw athletic ability. (no homo)

So beautiful just watching him move.....not even from a boxing perspective, just from an athletic perspective. Just an unbelievable specimen of raw athletic ability. (no homo)

RJJ is an incredible athlete. When I sit down and think about all the boxers I've seen do what they do in the ring, and if I had to choose just one to watch for the rest of my life, as much as I love Ali's speed, Tyson's power, Cotto's heart, I'd have to go with Superman. Rj is one of a kind. The presence he brings to a ring to this day, is unbelievable. Truly gifted.

one of the most amazing athletic specimens. Had everything, speed, agility, power, quickness. amazing to watch

is that link working? like the embedded one? because it's not showing a video for me lol.

Out of curiousity, which boxer(s) did he allegedly ducked back before he fought Ruiz?

Dariusz Michalczewski? He eventually lost to Julio Cesar Gonzallez who RJJ did beat.

I could watch RJJ highlight videos all day, but I lmao when you say hes still boxing "for the love of the game"

boxing videos need more rap music like this. Rap is so easy on the ears and we don't hear enough of it in boxing.

I could watch RJJ highlight videos all day, but I lmao when you say hes still boxing "for the love of the game"

Obviously there's a financial gain to it. But when you consider that he's made more money than you and I ever will in our lifetimes combined, and then some. He needs something else to stay motivated and listening to him talk he explains it as the roar of the crowd, the way it feels when you're entertaining people in the ring. He likes to be cheered or booed for.

Out of curiousity, which boxer(s) did he allegedly ducked back before he fought Ruiz?

Dariusz Michalczewski? He eventually lost to Julio Cesar Gonzallez who RJJ did beat.

No one was ducked out of fear. Roy avoided a few fights as suggested by management due to the lack of value the fight would have for Roy. In his younger days he allowed his management to handle almost 100% of all his contracts and opponent choices.

Now before you give me the old but he said "RJJ does what RJJ wants," I'll have to ask if you also believe Ali "tussled with a whale"? :icon_chee

Back