Media Roy Jones Jr and Shane Mosley always picking the old man Pacquiao to win

TS is a fucking moron. Also, how tf you gonna have nearly 16k posts in a little over 2 years?

Get a fucking job and stop taking advantage of ebt.

I honestly didn’t really care who won this fight but Tidwell’s excessive hate on Pac made me root for Manny.

Holy shit 16k in 2 yrs is a whole lot

TS is a fucking moron. Also, how tf you gonna have nearly 16k posts in a little over 2 years?

Get a fucking job and stop taking advantage of ebt.

Keith will misdirect pacman with his footwork and pacman will swing wild and Keith will throw a vicious uppercut dropping pacman face first to the canvas. Pac is dizzy, and thurman throws a flurry and stun pac and the ref waves it off, that is the type of outcome i see that is only one scenario.

All to ko scenarios are thurman stopping pacman, if pac gets a stoppage its either thurman hurt his elbow or quits from preexisting injury.
So how did this trash post work for you?

Im going to remember this dont change that comment, and dont hide when Thurman knocks or even drops Pacman ill make sure you tag you so you can eat your words.
Hmmm these posts don't age very well

Holy shit 16k in 2 yrs is a whole lot
Fuck yea that is. I can combine all my posts in every forum ive signed up for and it still wouldnt equal that fucking loser @TidWell and ive been posting in forums since 2001.

@TidWell, I give you your sig. Please put it up for 30 days and rock it with pride! It is (please just copy/paste, bold and all):

I'M THE GUY ON HIS BACK IN THAT LEMON PARTY PHOTO

Enjoy and nice wagering with you.

Thank you Pac!
<GinJuice>

This bothers me. I cant stand these two guys, I respect them as fighters and being two of the most exciting fighters of the last 25 years, but I noticed they LIVE Vicariously through Manny Pacquiao and are biased. you can tell they want Manny to win because he is an old guy from their era who is still fighting so they rooting for him. But they are not being truthful with their assessments.

Jones also said Spence is like a prospect in one of his videos and said he hasn't been tested lol. I admit im critical of Spence but dang a prospect the man owns a title geez.

Okay you two guys fought way past it and always root for this old ass Pacman just stop already. This is another reason I cant wait to see Thurman knock Pacman out cold

Too much bias in boxing for real. Be honest, at least Sugar Ray and Lennox Lewis are rational thinking and not emotional they picked Thurman to win, anyone with a logical brain who knows boxing will pick Thurman.

Another thing, watch these predictions look at the fighters who pick Manny all sentimental reasons Porter basically grew up with Manny and is bias, Roy, Shane bias, Andy Ruiz BIAS said he admires Manny and grew up training alongside him, Benevidez used to watch Manny as a kid at Wild card so BIAS, none of these guys should be allowed to predict fights if they were fair all of them would say my heart is with Manny but my head says Thurman and say I gotta go with the Youth, the size, the RING IQ and power of One Time Thurman over the wild, sloppy, washed up 40 year old legend who has been taking soft touch fights to prolong his career.

You are definitely a whole hoe.

Welp this thread certainly didn't go as you had likely planned when you posted it lol.
This bothers me. I cant stand these two guys, I respect them as fighters and being two of the most exciting fighters of the last 25 years, but I noticed they LIVE Vicariously through Manny Pacquiao and are biased. you can tell they want Manny to win because he is an old guy from their era who is still fighting so they rooting for him. But they are not being truthful with their assessments.

Jones also said Spence is like a prospect in one of his videos and said he hasn't been tested lol. I admit im critical of Spence but dang a prospect the man owns a title geez.

Okay you two guys fought way past it and always root for this old ass Pacman just stop already. This is another reason I cant wait to see Thurman knock Pacman out cold

Too much bias in boxing for real. Be honest, at least Sugar Ray and Lennox Lewis are rational thinking and not emotional they picked Thurman to win, anyone with a logical brain who knows boxing will pick Thurman.

Another thing, watch these predictions look at the fighters who pick Manny all sentimental reasons Porter basically grew up with Manny and is bias, Roy, Shane bias, Andy Ruiz BIAS said he admires Manny and grew up training alongside him, Benevidez used to watch Manny as a kid at Wild card so BIAS, none of these guys should be allowed to predict fights if they were fair all of them would say my heart is with Manny but my head says Thurman and say I gotta go with the Youth, the size, the RING IQ and power of One Time Thurman over the wild, sloppy, washed up 40 year old legend who has been taking soft touch fights to prolong his career.

How does one hate on manny pacquiao anyway?

OPs hatred for Pac extends to even Filipinos in general? lol, man that's taking your trolling a bit too far, eh

@TidWell, I give you your sig. Please put it up for 30 days and rock it with pride! It is (please just copy/paste, bold and all):

I'M THE GUY ON HIS BACK IN THAT LEMON PARTY PHOTO

Enjoy and nice wagering with you.

Thank you Pac!
<GinJuice>
Had to look that up, sincerely wish I hadn’t.:(

They are smarter than you TS you fucking hater

Back