Media Roy Jones Jr and Shane Mosley always picking the old man Pacquiao to win

@TidWell ... your shit around here is weak as fuck.
We already know that Pacquiao is deep balls in your head and also that you actually don't know shit about boxing, but c'mon... this is becoming pathetic.

Pacman does nothing but chase guys, and he will be confused and Bap, boom, Pow, its a wrap to quote the great Roy Jones Jr. "He's not getting up Jim!."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA

Manny hasn’t touched Thurman yet with that straight left and your over here talking all this shit, look at that laugh too like a creepy buttplugged Dr.Evil FOH! Posters like you are making this section look like dog shit in a paper bag left at someone's steps like that Adam Sandler movie.

Your not just a hater but prejudice to top it off, a dangerous one too as you started so soft and low profile weeks ago and now your full Looney mode on Pacquiao. Pitiful wishing to see an old man knocked out cold, @aries was right smh...

@TidWell ... your shit around here is weak as fuck.
We already know that Pacquiao is deep balls in your head and also that you actually don't know shit about boxing, but c'mon... this is becoming pathetic.

Pac fans after July 20th
dawson-crying-animated.gif

Manny hasn’t touched Thurman yet with that straight left and your over here talking all this shit, look at that laugh too like a creepy buttplugged Dr.Evil FOH! Posters like you are making this section look like dog shit in a paper bag left at someone's steps like that Adam Sandler movie.

Your not just a hater but prejudice to top it off, a dangerous one too as you started so soft and low profile weeks ago and now your full Looney mode on Pacquiao. Pitiful wishing to see an old man knocked out cold, @aries was right smh...
I was very respectful it syou guys who drove me to this point by attacking me and bullying me, cant wait for you guys to cry on July 20th Im a humble guy but this is too much, calling me a hater, all I know is you guys will DISAPPEAR after the fight.

No excuses either and dont say oh Pac was old I knew he would lose, nope, Im the only one going hard for Thurman. and No im not a thurman fan boy I even said if he doesn't clinch Pac could hurt him bad but I saw him working with heavy weight so he is getting the grappling strength up and throwing with tight heavy hands.

Lol...just be a man and admit it...you are a hater...nobody caring about Pacman? You know why boxers are lining up to fight him? Because it's a big money fight...you have source he blew through his 300 million? Calling him an idiot too...lol hater.
Its well known he blew through his money and Floyd Mayweather said it before that Pacman lost all his money.
Also hater? why you guys are the ones who are mean and cruel I posted on here and I got jumped and people attacking me. I cant wait for you bullies to cry on July 20th. There is no way Pacman will be able to take the power of Thurman NO WAY.
Yeah they are calling Pac out now because he is old and easy money. Thurman is very smart he knows if he just swings with loaded power one shot will land, he is willing to take the chance.
Pac is 40, remember this and its not a slight to Manny but when you are 40 you are no longer 30 common sense simple logic. Pac cannot handle with these younger guys, your chin goes to shit at 40

only a few guys were able to take punches at the age. Bob arum said that Pacs life is in danger against Thurman

The only thing I hope is the KO is quick like JMM 4 so Pacman doesn't suffer.

God damn @TidWell youre making it very difficult for someone to root for Thurman, the best thing you can do for him and his fanbase is to kindly stfu, I mean, Thurman isnt exactly like able and here you are cheering him on and calling Pac names like a 10 year old.

<{vega}>
How are you not a hater, @TidWell? This stuff in this forum and TWO threads in the war room about the same topic (Pac is anti-gay and trans and shouldn't be allowed to fight in the US---short version), and you're not a Pac-hater? You can hate on whoever you want, you must have a reason and that's cool, too. Your business. But to act like you're not anti-Pac? That's crazy. I've never seen any of your other threads here or there (negative ones like those and these in this forum) about other boxers.

You need two chill pills. Two or three. For your own health and well-being. lol
Have a great weekend and enjoy the fights!
<Gordonhat>

God damn @TidWell youre making it very difficult for someone to root for Thurman, the best thing you can do for him and his fanbase is to kindly stfu, I mean, Thurman isnt exactly like able and here you are cheering him on and calling Pac names like a 10 year old.

Thats funny because you guys made it hard to root for Pacman, with your name calling and insults and attacks on me.

Calling Pac names? so now you are controlling who I can root for wtf this forum is insane just let me root for who I want. Remember this Pacman lunges and has T rex arms, Thurman is going to capitalize on that with VICIOUS upper cuts and winging hooks
Pacman is old, his reaction time is poor, its just life, its not an insult
He is no Floyd Mayweather or Bernard Hopkins he cannot fight into his 40s because Pacman is a high intensity fighter, Thurman is going to confuse him with his steps, just watch what I say. Over extension by Pacman and BAM uppercut or check hook by Thurman and down goes Pacman.

to quote the great Roy Jones Jr. and dont forget Thurman will weigh more and hit harder than JMM so no memo heredia excuses.

Youve accomplished something today and thats grabbing my attention because if Pacquiao does win, im going to tag the fuck out of you on this topic, congrats!!!

I was very respectful it syou guys who drove me to this point by attacking me and bullying me, cant wait for you guys to cry on July 20th Im a humble guy but this is too much, calling me a hater, all I know is you guys will DISAPPEAR after the fight.

No excuses either and dont say oh Pac was old I knew he would lose, nope, Im the only one going hard for Thurman. and No im not a thurman fan boy I even said if he doesn't clinch Pac could hurt him bad but I saw him working with heavy weight so he is getting the grappling strength up and throwing with tight heavy hands.

Im not that much of a Pac fan I even have my own views about him doing Peds since the old days, but I have no reason to hate him as much as you do. I went soft on you and even asked for people to be respectful and cut you some slack when Aries was spassing out on you, but he was right your threads have become more aggressive with time and you’ve revealed your hate for pac, even started a BS racist thread on Mayberry so cut the crap that soft spoken noise is just camera work we all know your against Pac. If you check my older post You’ll see I called it fair in each guys chance & wont lose sleep with whatever outcome I just want a good fight.

Where ya get these pics? Uum that second one.

Both. I was going to say I would hold that first one like a sucker and treat her the same and then wreck that tiny thing, but then @TidWell threw in the ladyboys comment and I was back looking at it and then didn't want to post that---just in case.
haha

Both. I was going to say I would hold that first one like a sucker and treat her the same and then wreck that tiny thing, but then @TidWell threw in the ladyboys comment and I was back looking at it and then didn't want to post that---just in case.
haha

Hahaha I thought about it too but what does he know (unless he goes around grabbing for nut sacks) & the second one looks 100% Flipin@

You know it's going to be a Tidwell thread just by the title.

Its well known he blew through his money and Floyd Mayweather said it before that Pacman lost all his money.
Also hater? why you guys are the ones who are mean and cruel I posted on here and I got jumped and people attacking me. I cant wait for you bullies to cry on July 20th. There is no way Pacman will be able to take the power of Thurman NO WAY.
Yeah they are calling Pac out now because he is old and easy money. Thurman is very smart he knows if he just swings with loaded power one shot will land, he is willing to take the chance.
Pac is 40, remember this and its not a slight to Manny but when you are 40 you are no longer 30 common sense simple logic. Pac cannot handle with these younger guys, your chin goes to shit at 40

only a few guys were able to take punches at the age. Bob arum said that Pacs life is in danger against Thurman

The only thing I hope is the KO is quick like JMM 4 so Pacman doesn't suffer.
Lol...you are a hater...you hated Pac and it eats you that he's successful...I'm pulling for Thurman to win too because it's time for changing of the guards...So you're taking floyds words as gospel? Pacman loves boxing...his trainers already said it's time to hang the gloves but he wouldn't. He won't beat Spence & Crawford...and probably Garcia...but there are a few fighters he can beat. Thurman has ring rust and has not looked good in his last fight and Pac has looked good vs. Broner...that's why this fight is happening...because Vegas $$$ will make it happen...

Ha ha I knew it,predicted it, now eat crow

This bothers me. I cant stand these two guys, I respect them as fighters and being two of the most exciting fighters of the last 25 years, but I noticed they LIVE Vicariously through Manny Pacquiao and are biased. you can tell they want Manny to win because he is an old guy from their era who is still fighting so they rooting for him. But they are not being truthful with their assessments.

Jones also said Spence is like a prospect in one of his videos and said he hasn't been tested lol. I admit im critical of Spence but dang a prospect the man owns a title geez.

Okay you two guys fought way past it and always root for this old ass Pacman just stop already. This is another reason I cant wait to see Thurman knock Pacman out cold

Too much bias in boxing for real. Be honest, at least Sugar Ray and Lennox Lewis are rational thinking and not emotional they picked Thurman to win, anyone with a logical brain who knows boxing will pick Thurman.

Another thing, watch these predictions look at the fighters who pick Manny all sentimental reasons Porter basically grew up with Manny and is bias, Roy, Shane bias, Andy Ruiz BIAS said he admires Manny and grew up training alongside him, Benevidez used to watch Manny as a kid at Wild card so BIAS, none of these guys should be allowed to predict fights if they were fair all of them would say my heart is with Manny but my head says Thurman and say I gotta go with the Youth, the size, the RING IQ and power of One Time Thurman over the wild, sloppy, washed up 40 year old legend who has been taking soft touch fights to prolong his career.

Welp, this didn’t age very well. Specially the part of “RING IQ”.

Back