Media Roy Jones Jr and Shane Mosley always picking the old man Pacquiao to win

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This bothers me. I cant stand these two guys, I respect them as fighters and being two of the most exciting fighters of the last 25 years, but I noticed they LIVE Vicariously through Manny Pacquiao and are biased. you can tell they want Manny to win because he is an old guy from their era who is still fighting so they rooting for him. But they are not being truthful with their assessments.

Jones also said Spence is like a prospect in one of his videos and said he hasn't been tested lol. I admit im critical of Spence but dang a prospect the man owns a title geez.

Okay you two guys fought way past it and always root for this old ass Pacman just stop already. This is another reason I cant wait to see Thurman knock Pacman out cold

Too much bias in boxing for real. Be honest, at least Sugar Ray and Lennox Lewis are rational thinking and not emotional they picked Thurman to win, anyone with a logical brain who knows boxing will pick Thurman.

Another thing, watch these predictions look at the fighters who pick Manny all sentimental reasons Porter basically grew up with Manny and is bias, Roy, Shane bias, Andy Ruiz BIAS said he admires Manny and grew up training alongside him, Benevidez used to watch Manny as a kid at Wild card so BIAS, none of these guys should be allowed to predict fights if they were fair all of them would say my heart is with Manny but my head says Thurman and say I gotta go with the Youth, the size, the RING IQ and power of One Time Thurman over the wild, sloppy, washed up 40 year old legend who has been taking soft touch fights to prolong his career.

Sticking to existing, related shit threads looks like a reasonable option.

Last edited:
Old heads romanticizing about them being able to rekindle the flame, rooting for another guy past his time. That's all.

Are you outraged at the fact that there are some people in the planet that dont think like you?

This bothers me. I cant stand these two guys, I respect them as fighters and being two of the most exciting fighters of the last 25 years, but I noticed they LIVE Vicariously through Manny Pacquiao and are biased. you can tell they want Manny to win because he is an old guy from their era who is still fighting so they rooting for him. But they are not being truthful with their assessments.

Jones also said Spence is like a prospect in one of his videos and said he hasn't been tested lol. I admit im critical of Spence but dang a prospect the man owns a title geez.

Okay you two guys fought way past it and always root for this old ass Pacman just stop already. This is another reason I cant wait to see Thurman knock Pacman out cold

Too much bias in boxing for real. Be honest, at least Sugar Ray and Lennox Lewis are rational thinking and not emotional they picked Thurman to win, anyone with a logical brain who knows boxing will pick Thurman.

Another thing, watch these predictions look at the fighters who pick Manny all sentimental reasons Porter basically grew up with Manny and is bias, Roy, Shane bias, Andy Ruiz BIAS said he admires Manny and grew up training alongside him, Benevidez used to watch Manny as a kid at Wild card so BIAS, none of these guys should be allowed to predict fights if they were fair all of them would say my heart is with Manny but my head says Thurman and say I gotta go with the Youth, the size, the RING IQ and power of One Time Thurman over the wild, sloppy, washed up 40 year old legend who has been taking soft touch fights to prolong his career.

If Pac wins, will you finally take up the offer of your Filipino neighbors to taste their stinky food?

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-cooking-smelly-a-food-makes-me-puke.3983521/

Didn't I warn your stupid bitch ass not to start these threads?

Do you not have life? Is this your thing? Starting shitty anti pac threads? Go fuck yourself.

Old heads romanticizing about them being able to rekindle the flame, rooting for another guy past his time. That's all.
yeah, they cant let go so they root for the guy and picture him as one of them. An old head who is the last of the mohicans, but they are not thinking rationally like Lennox and Sugar RAy Leonard who both picked Thurman.

For Christ sake, just give it a rest dude.

Sorry but I don't take old figher's with a sense of nostalgia and personal pride as a reason to hate, maybe to dislike but that's the extent of it. Also you might be right but I wouldn't take it as 100% that you can read their minds, who says they are studying film on Thurman and Pacquiao circa 2019, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't really know what was going on.

At least when Rogan talks BS I can take it as more of a reason to hate because I get the sense he's being a snake for personal gain, the reasons you describe are not detestable.

So what? Sometimes you have old fighters pick the guy that beat them to win their next fight so they don’t look bad losing against them. PAC is old but he can win like anyone else.

confirmed TS got an obsession with everything-Filipino

OP, what the hell is the matter with you?

So what? Sometimes you have old fighters pick the guy that beat them to win their next fight so they don’t look bad losing against them. PAC is old but he can win like anyone else.
Josesito Lopez is favoring Pacquiao and Thurman beat him, Im guessing he is spiteful that Thurman beat him. But he knows Thurman should win this fight. I just wish fighters were rational when predicting, they WANT Pac to win because they like him but they know he is old now and washed up.

Josesito Lopez is favoring Pacquiao and Thurman beat him, Im guessing he is spiteful that Thurman beat him. But he knows Thurman should win this fight. I just wish fighters were rational when predicting, they WANT Pac to win because they like him but they know he is old now and washed up.
Rational is the point. Not everybody is, especially when emotions are involved. Boxing is full of it and drama. That why I only care about few insiders opinions. Old fighters aren’t part of that because most of them are emotionally invested in one way or the other.

Josesitos picking Pacquiao to win because Lopez hurt Thurman himself.
If Josesito can hurt you. Pacquiao can hurt you.

Back