Roy Jones Fighting Tonight 8/16

This is 100x worse than Margarito fighting.

Why not Roy-Silva in a boxing match now that hes suspended for a year

wtf is Nuvo tv, AND yeah, hang up up Roy while you can still do a decent job on colour commentary.

Why not Roy-Silva in a boxing match now that hes suspended for a year

Because he was suspended by the NSAC, meaning he won't get a license to fight MMA or boxing anywhere in the US.

Maybe they can do it in Brazil, but the Ufc would likely stop it anyway.

Anyone seen the weigh in pics?

RJJ looks like an old man only a few years ago he still looked good physically at least nowadays he looks like he has aged 10 years within a few years.

His posture is horrible, i don't remember him having that bad posture when he was younger he has that old man back and his skin is all loose he has old man tits and his body just looks overall horrible compared to even 2 years ago.

He's completely done and now the Huck fight is off the table as well maybe Glowacki is looking for a ko win over a shot legend a la Denis Lebedev. But RJJ gets hurt badly vs Glowacki is Jones even wins tonight

Because he was suspended by the NSAC, meaning he won't get a license to fight MMA or boxing anywhere in the US.

Maybe they can do it in Brazil, but the Ufc would likely stop it anyway.
Roy doesn't really care where he fights. Look at his schedule, he's fought in Russia, australia, Poland and Latvia, with upcoming fights scheduled for the Netherlands and the UK

Roy doesn't really care where he fights. Look at his schedule, he's fought in Russia, australia, Poland and Latvia, with upcoming fights scheduled for the Netherlands and the UK

Roy has no trouble with those issues. Silva, on the other hand....

Why would Silva be allowed to fight in Brazil but not anywhere else?

Silva won't fight for the Ufc until his suspension is up anyway.

Every AC in the US will honor his suspension, so boxing in the states is out.

Brazil may not go for it either, but because he's suspended by the NSAC, not the Brazillian sanctioning body...maybe.

The thing is, they'd have to go to a country without a reciprocity agreement with the NSAC, and even if they DID do it, he'd turn that year suspension into an indefinite one.

Brazil may not go for it either, but because he's suspended by the NSAC, not the Brazillian sanctioning body...maybe.

The thing is, they'd have to go to a country without a reciprocity agreement with the NSAC, and even if they DID do it, he'd turn that year suspension into an indefinite one.

Does Silva really plan on coming back in a year?
If not then I would try to have a boxing match with Roy Jones in Brazil, and call it a career.

This is not on NUVO for me. Anyone got another source?

So is this fight going to be live?
Looks like it's part of the Knockout tv show.

is it? I don't want to watch that Knockout shit.

shows that it starts in at top of the hr for me.

Jason Litzau?? Yikes.

Back