Roxy getting 60k for a performance like that is filth

yeah I dont understand giving the highest paid fighters on cards a bonus... they earn more than enough, let one of the undercard guys/girls get one

giphy.gif
@MayhemMonkey is that you speaking logic..?

$60,000 is more than most people make in a year. That’s more than enough for any WMMA fighter.

Perspective: Roxy couldnt finish a one legged tubby girl

I'm surprised Dana didn't give it to Holm in spite of Roxanne

She was the biggest underdog on the entire card and dominated. It wasn't a boring grind either, she beat the shit out of her. Taking many risks on the ground and creating good scrambles. I enjoyed that fight.

I'm not a big WMMA fan but it's good to see Roxy finally getting some hespect around here. She's paid her dues, has been around forever and just keeps winning fights no one expects her to win.

RoXy CoUlDn'T FiNiSh

Jones couldn't finish "journeyman" Santos who literally had no leg left and it was a razor close fight.
RDA couldn't finish Lawler.

Roxanne looked great before the leg tear and looked great after.

That doesn't matter. Once again, Conor deserved a bonus more than Roxanne. A much more flawless performance against a proven fighter. Maycee was a huge favourite but she hasn't accomplished anything yet.
Nah. Cowboy deserved performance of the night way more than anyone else. The way he fantastically shit the bed in less than a minute was much more impressive than Roxi's cosplay of an MMA fighter.

RoXy CoUlDn'T FiNiSh

Jones couldn't finish "journeyman" Santos who literally had no leg left and it was a razor close fight.
RDA couldn't finish Lawler.

Roxanne looked great before the leg tear and looked great after.

Did Jones and or RDA get bonuses in those performances? Serious question..

Did Jones and or RDA get bonuses in those performances? Serious question..
Neither guy did but the context of this fight was all odds against her and she dominated somebody who was expected to destroy her

yeah I dont understand giving the highest paid fighters on cards a bonus... they earn more than enough, let one of the undercard guys/girls get one

They did give 5 bonus's rather than 4 this time round.

Dana said the 5th was because Conor got one. Wasnt fair for someone to miss out to someone who didnt need 50k

Roxanne is bad at fighting. She fights like a 70 year old man.
Barber is absolutely horrendous.

this is special Olympic s type of shit I watched in this fight.
Sure roxeanne is a really nice human. But man.
She is ranked in the top 5. Wmma is just a joke.

if you’re an adult man and love all wmma it’s more ridiculous than being a WNBA fan.

I even rooted for roxy as she’s just nice and I feel bad for her but watching a sporting event at the highest level and these 2 broads are fighting is twilight zone type of shit.
I watch it as a comedy and I was satisfied by that standard in this fight.

women and fighting just don’t mesh. There are a handful of girls at the absolute most who’s fights are intriguing.

cyborg. Valentina and Nunes are the only ones I can take seriously.

both of these girls. They’re striking they will let you know when they’re going to strike almost a second in advance.

it’s just fucking bizarre. And what’s worse is that it’s taken seriously.

that barber has no power. No knack for striking. No submissions. I have no idea how she could finish an opponent unless they were punched in the face and shelled up and just quit.

If you took shrooms and watched this fight or anything similar you would die from a heart attack from laughing from the absurdity and the announcers telling you you’re witnessing something special.

She only won cus she blew her knee out was a freak incident

Back