Roxy getting 60k for a performance like that is filth

They’ll add it to the promo, 19 performance bonuses etc etc

Super pathetic tho, 60k is literally nothing for Connor at this point, and after taxes etc he takes like 30k home which is fookin nothing ! The guy made 750 mill last night

Not exactly but I understand why you would think this; its because some of you are under the assumption that Connor's estimated worth is in the 6 digit millions.

Which beg the question; why indeed? Why, would Connor a six figure multi "millionaire" put himself to "work" for
60k bonuses ECT. doesnt make sense at all and I agree with you my friend, so lets think about it, and see what does make sense shall we. A more logical theory would be;

Connor McGregor networth is at most 50 million or less. So he is worth 0.68%, of the "750 million he brought in for the UFC last night" quoting from "you"

Why else would he be "working" for the UFC esp. for what "You" say is "pathetic?"

Answer: He is not as wealthy as some of you think he is so 60k to him is enough. #Common-sense

Last edited:
Uncle fester gives Conor the 60k bonus which he would probably blow in a night on cocaine and hookers, where Roxy clears 60k for her entire performance which was one of the most impressive of the entire night.

Aleksei Oleinik received a fight of the night bonus for a rather sloppy performance against not exactly a terrible HW but a rather green HW who was coming off a loss which saw both guys heavily gas & swing wildly. I rate Oleinik as a fighter and always root for old man strength, it wasn't a terrible performance by no means but I was expecting him to get through Greene a bit easier than that.

Roxy dominated an opponent with a lot of hype who was expected to crush her within a few rounds. Roxy made 60k for her effort. After taxes, camp/coach fees, sparring partners and so forth she'd be lucky to clear half of that. I understand that womens MMA is not that popular but I feel she has somewhat of a name recognition being a vet who was on TUF, is now a 7 fight UFC vet with a respectable victories and has some highlight reel weigh ins.

Most people were expecting Conor to beat Cowboy, most people were expecting Maycee to beat Roxy. World of difference.
“Most” people didn’t even know Roxy was fighting Maycee, because nobody gives a shit.

Roxy fought her perfect fight. So happy to see it, in all its glory. That straight right found a home and she dropped Kacee with a dam jab, hespect.

It was clear from Dana's interview that he didn't give a shit about Roxy. Started making up excuses about how the fight would've gone differently without the injury.
That's scum.
"Conor had a balloon foot."
"Roxy only won because injury."

Honestly she’s lucky enough to have a career in fighting with her athleticism.

Good thing the talent pool in WMMA is practically nonexistent

Roxy the destroyer of leg and soul defiantly deserved a bonus ....
she has annihilated Shevchenko and a young up and comer back to back, put one out for nine months , showed no mercy and pleased the God of blood and war ... give her that 60K ..

Nobody bought the PPV for Roxanne, and 60k is as much as an average person makes in a year

Didn't watch much of the fight, because it was boring and wmma amateur hour.

But didn't she just look that good, because her opponent was on one leg?

He is salty about Roxy winning for sure. She was supposed to be a showcase fight. Its interesting that they use the knee excuse when Roxy dominated her in round 1 before the injury.

Nobody bought the PPV for Roxanne, and 60k is as much as an average person makes in a year

The average person doesn't retire in their 30's, if there is no fair pay for athletes there is no incentive for higher caliber athletes to transition to MMA and spare me the " but they signed the contract " dribble heard it all before.

Most people were expecting Conor to beat Cowboy, most people were expecting Maycee to beat Roxy. World of difference.
Would most people expect Roxy to finish Maycee who had endured a partial and/or full MCL tear in the 2nd round? Sure Roxy looked good the round before Maycee got hurt but Roxy should have gone for the finish when it was clear Maycee was severely hampered. Should have made her stand back up instead of going for a takedown in the 3rd.

He is salty about Roxy winning for sure. She was supposed to be a showcase fight. Its interesting that they use the knee excuse when Roxy dominated her in round 1 before the injury.
I wonder if that was the reason Roxy didn't get a bonus as she couldn't get a clearly injured fighter out of there.

Nothings a bigger joke than giving Conor a bonus
That fucker probably earns 60k in interest in a month

plus he beat Cowboy? Whooooopdefuck
Roxanne deserves that bonus

The average person doesn't retire in their 30's, if there is no fair pay for athletes there is no incentive for higher caliber athletes to transition to MMA and spare me the " but they signed the contract " dribble heard it all before.

fair pay xD I NOMINATE BERNIE SANDERS TO RUN FOR NEXT UFC PRESIDENT.

Sick of people bringing up taxes when talking about fighter pay. If any of you bum kids had a job, you would realize everybody pays fucking taxes on their income.
Big difference in taxes between working as an employee, and working as a contractor.

Shevshanko never disappoints and we have some good girls
Never disappoints? You must have fallen asleep in the first round of her last fight then, and missed the disappointment.
Roxy went off script, she was supposed to lose to Maycee who they were hyping the fuck up. They weren't gonna bonus her for that.
Unfortunately, this is likely the case.

Uncle fester gives Conor the 60k bonus which he would probably blow in a night on cocaine and hookers, where Roxy clears 60k for her entire performance which was one of the most impressive of the entire night.

Aleksei Oleinik received a fight of the night bonus for a rather sloppy performance against not exactly a terrible HW but a rather green HW who was coming off a loss which saw both guys heavily gas & swing wildly. I rate Oleinik as a fighter and always root for old man strength, it wasn't a terrible performance by no means but I was expecting him to get through Greene a bit easier than that.

Roxy dominated an opponent with a lot of hype who was expected to crush her within a few rounds. Roxy made 60k for her effort. After taxes, camp/coach fees, sparring partners and so forth she'd be lucky to clear half of that. I understand that womens MMA is not that popular but I feel she has somewhat of a name recognition being a vet who was on TUF, is now a 7 fight UFC vet with a respectable victories and has some highlight reel weigh ins.

WMMA?
<36><36><36>

Not exactly but I understand why you would think this; its because some of you are under the assumption that Connor's estimated worth is in the 6 digit millions.

Which beg the question; why indeed? Why, would Connor a six figure multi "millionaire" put himself to "work" for
60k bonuses ECT. doesnt make sense at all and I agree with you my friend, so lets think about it, and see what does make sense shall we. A more logical theory would be;

Connor McGregor networth is at most 50 million or less. So he is worth 0.68%, of the "750 million he brought in for the UFC last night" quoting from "you"

Why else would he be "working" for the UFC esp. for what "You" say is "pathetic?"

Answer: He is not as wealthy as some of you think he is so 60k to him is enough. #Common-sense
Mate I was being sarcastic, making fun of his ridiculous statement that he’s making 80 mill on this one fight alone, the guy hasn’t made 80 mill after tax in his entire career including the Mayweather fight

Back