Roxy getting 60k for a performance like that is filth

cheesus

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Uncle fester gives Conor the 60k bonus which he would probably blow in a night on cocaine and hookers, where Roxy clears 60k for her entire performance which was one of the most impressive of the entire night.

Aleksei Oleinik received a fight of the night bonus for a rather sloppy performance against not exactly a terrible HW but a rather green HW who was coming off a loss which saw both guys heavily gas & swing wildly. I rate Oleinik as a fighter and always root for old man strength, it wasn't a terrible performance by no means but I was expecting him to get through Greene a bit easier than that.

Roxy dominated an opponent with a lot of hype who was expected to crush her within a few rounds. Roxy made 60k for her effort. After taxes, camp/coach fees, sparring partners and so forth she'd be lucky to clear half of that. I understand that womens MMA is not that popular but I feel she has somewhat of a name recognition being a vet who was on TUF, is now a 7 fight UFC vet with a respectable victories and has some highlight reel weigh ins.

Agreed. Dana is a goof. Probably upset Roxy ended the hype train.

DizzyFloweryKakarikis-size_restricted.gif

yeah I dont understand giving the highest paid fighters on cards a bonus... they earn more than enough, let one of the undercard guys/girls get one

He said he gave two extra bonuses because he knows Conor makes a zillion dollars did you not catch that.

Conor deserved that bonus more so than anyone else on that card. He carried that card and had the best performance.

Conor deserved that bonus more so than anyone else on that card. He carried that card and had the best performance.

Most people were expecting Conor to beat Cowboy, most people were expecting Maycee to beat Roxy. World of difference.

Uncle fester gives Conor the 60k bonus which he would probably blow in a night on cocaine and hookers, where Roxy clears 60k for her entire performance which was one of the most impressive of the entire night.

Aleksei Oleinik received a fight of the night bonus for a rather sloppy performance against not exactly a terrible HW but a rather green HW who was coming off a loss which saw both guys heavily gas & swing wildly. I rate Oleinik as a fighter and always root for old man strength, it wasn't a terrible performance by no means but I was expecting him to get through Greene a bit easier than that.

Roxy dominated an opponent with a lot of hype who was expected to crush her within a few rounds. Roxy made 60k for her effort. After taxes, camp/coach fees, sparring partners and so forth she'd be lucky to clear half of that. I understand that womens MMA is not that popular but I feel she has somewhat of a name recognition being a vet who was on TUF, is now a 7 fight UFC vet with a respectable victories and has some highlight reel weigh ins.
Who cares? It’s WMMA....

It was clear from Dana's interview that he didn't give a shit about Roxy. Started making up excuses about how the fight would've gone differently without the injury.

Dana is a clown for sure.

TS you should petition Conor to throw 60K at Roxy aye

Almost like they should have a women's league
Didn't know MMA has leagues. They have al all WMMA promotion called Invicta FC, where she fought when she was previously cut from the UFC. UFC Fight Pass also streams Invicta's shit.

What about that guy that creates Megan Anderson threads all the time ? I'm sure he does.
Who cares about that guy? What’s worse is a guy that makes thread about Roxanne “Revenge of the Nerds” Moddefwhatever

Why don’t you set up a Gofundme account for her geez.

Sick of people bringing up taxes when talking about fighter pay. If any of you bum kids had a job, you would realize everybody pays fucking taxes on their income.

It was clear from Dana's interview that he didn't give a shit about Roxy. Started making up excuses about how the fight would've gone differently without the injury.
Yeah, he also downplayed the win by saying Roxy wont be getting a top 5 fight next. She's number 8 so it isn't absurd to get a top 5, but I'm guessing Dana doesn't think Roxy is good for tv. Very awkward looking and non-athletic with a smothering style, plus she just dominated someone who Dana considered a cash cow.

Back