Roxanne: TUF's Most Likable Fighter?

Roxanne has fought some of the best WMMA fighters out there..she has even defeated Marloes Coenen and Tara LaRosa. The japanese girls she fought arent slouches either.

I havent watched any of this TUF but i've always liked Roxanne. She is so old school that it can be argued that she's probably out of her prime by now.

I thought she gassed pretty bad.

Or maybe she's just an old fighter? All these Pride guys coming over and losing, fuck Japan. She's been in WMMA for 10 years. Until 4 years ago, the basically was no WMMA outside of Japan. So what the fuck are you talking about?

My point is would you put Takase or Ogawa on tuf? She had business there. You are the one that defended her and now agree she is past her prime ...........

Um, no, she really doesn't. But it wouldn't shock me after living in a foreign country for so long if she picked up certain aspects of the way they talked. My wife and I lived in Canada for nearly 4 years for college and when we came home we apparently spoke with a weird Canadian accent.

And an intense belief that curling was a real sport?

Or maybe she's just an old fighter? All these Pride guys coming over and losing, fuck Japan. She's been in WMMA for 10 years. Until 4 years ago, the basically was no WMMA outside of Japan. So what the fuck are you talking about?

Relax, he was referencing Chris Leben's comment about Anderson Silva just before their fight.

Roxanne seems like an awesome person. There's a lot of forced emotion and drama in TUF that really turns me off from the show completely, but tonight it seemed extremely genuine. It hit hard when Shayna hugged her and she broke down.

She is awesome. Let s twitter bong dana that we want her in the ufc

Most likable fighters on the show:

Gray Maynard
Jon Brookins
Amir Sadollah
Big Baby
Mike Cheisa
Roxanne Modafferri
KenFlo

Least likable
Tony Ferguson
Shayna Baeszler
Junie Browning
Gabe Ruediger
Norman Paraisy
The Armenian guy on TUF 12
Andy Wang
The guy on Season 3 who left coz of his whore girlfriend
The guys who were kicked off in Seasons 4 and 5
Bobby Southworth
Dustin Neace and Corrassani
Jason Pierce
And I am sure I am missing some others

Andy wang... Jeez that guy was slow.

I looked Brookind and Chiesa as well. Kimbo was actually a great guy too.

You Just forget about one guy.

Hands down, the most likeable fighter was John Polakoswki from TUF8. How could you forget him ?

I found her positive, goofy attitude definitely likeable. Her actual fighting ability, however, leaves a lot to be desired.

Definitely looks like a very likable person that puts a smile on your face and makes you feel better about the day and about life. Hearing the people on the show talk about her and seeing her perspective on life made my mood better already.

Looks is nice and all, but sometimes being around a person like Roxy is really a key to being happy and having a positive look on things.

The Dragon Ball Z stuff and not wanting to hit anybody was just sweet :)

Most likable fighters on the show:

Gray Maynard
Jon Brookins
Amir Sadollah
Big Baby
Mike Cheisa
Roxanne Modafferri
KenFlo

Least likable
Tony Ferguson
Shayna Baeszler
Junie Browning
Gabe Ruediger
Norman Paraisy
The Armenian guy on TUF 12
Andy Wang
The guy on Season 3 who left coz of his whore girlfriend
The guys who were kicked off in Seasons 4 and 5
Bobby Southworth
Dustin Neace and Corrassani
Jason Pierce
And I am sure I am missing some others

I thought Shayna seemed like a bit of a ladydick, but after this episode I came around to liking her a bit. I think her team really got into her head in the first fight, she doesn't seem that bad.

Jonathan Brookins and that insane (literally) guy from season 2 were my previous two favourites, but just watching Roxanne speak makes me feel genuinely happy. I've never experienced that from a reality tv show before.

Colin Fletcher came over as a top bloke on the Smashes.

But yeah, Roxxi's nerdiness was incredibly endearing.

War Roxanne.

This. If that guy decided to roam the earth like some kind of buddhist monk with an entourage of diciples, I'd pack my bags right now.

Isn't he actually doing something like that now? Minus the entourage, but I'm sure he'd let you tag along.

War Roxanne.

This. If that guy decided to roam the earth like some kind of buddhist monk with an entourage of diciples, I'd pack my bags right now.

He's in India RN doing some spiritual walk shit, guy has transcended being a fighter. True god

lovely girl - felt sorry the way the fight ended, thought she was done way before the final shot

Back