Roxanne Modafferi the Just Bleed Goddess!!!

Nope, it's insane. She could use the money too, I doubt she makes much. How could you not give a performance of the night bonus to the biggest underdog and one of the most dominant performances of the night.
Crazy, oleinik got one for that shitty fight were two drunken fat boys were trying to get a sub in a gas out opponent.

Nope, it's insane. She could use the money too, I doubt she makes much. How could you not give a performance of the night bonus to the biggest underdog and one of the most dominant performances of the night.

Shitty card, she deserves the bonus...total BS cheap Dana didn't throw her a bone.

War Roxy. She deserves a headline fight.

sheldon cooper is proud
t1larg.bigbang2.jpg

What odds you end up getting? Heard in some Vegas shops she was over a 10-1 underdog.
I didn't play her straight.

I bet the +3.5 pointspread at +425. So, if she lost on the scorecards 29-28 across the board, the bet would cash. I similarly bet "Not Barber Inside Distance" at +200.

roxy-jpg.712831

Pointspreads overall did well for me on this card.

I bet the Haqparast spread so I ended up losing much less than had I bet him straight.
Fili covered at +3.5.

She cut up D’Alelio pretty bad in an invicta fight a years back...

It was pretty nasty.

Ever since her move to Syndicate, she’s been using her elbows well in her ground-and-pound...

Now, we can say once again say fuck off with the 'better go back to Japan where the competitions easier' lol,...
I'm seeing talk show or something in the cards for Roxy in Japan, she's おたく (nerdy), and さむらい (samurai) at the same time lol...perfect, pay that girl.

Back