Roxanne Modafferi the Just Bleed Goddess!!!

Vir_Ars

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The only blood in the canvas yesterday was the blood of Barber, Modafferi making a sacrifice with the biggest favorite of the card.

The biggest underdog of the card (maybe of the year) was the only one to made red the mat yesterday.

Roxanne Modafferi ready to win that BMF belt!

<{JustBleed}>

Only? You're forgetting the very first fight, where Mazo made JJ Aldrich baptize the canvas.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 5.39.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 5.39.00 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
LOL

I for one welcome our new overlord Roxy

Only? You're forgetting the very first fight, where Mazo made JJ Aldrich baptize the canvas.

Yes, that was nice, but not enough blood to touch the canvas, JJ Tshirt was the only cover in blood.
Funny that two WMMA fights got more blood that all the others fights? Barber lose a LOT of blood.

Godafferi imo

giphy.gif

did she won a bonus? I think should be best performance of the night. easy.

Modaferri won me about $150 last night. God bless her.

a big thank you goes out to all the wmma competitors last night for supplying ample opportunities to fill my drinks and allow me to catch up with my friends while completely ignoring the tv for 15 mins.

a big thank you goes out to all the wmma competitors last night for supplying ample opportunities to fill my drinks and allow me to catch up with my friends while completely ignoring the tv for 15 mins.
And pee or smoking you do that

The only blood in the canvas yesterday was the blood of Barber, Modafferi making a sacrifice with the biggest favorite of the card.

The biggest underdog of the card (maybe of the year) was the only one to made red the mat yesterday.

Roxanne Modafferi ready to win that BMF belt!

<{JustBleed}>

Had 6 or 7 of $1 parlays placed for relatively good money ($10-$400) with Roxanne as the lynch pin. When she won that I was pumped.

Unfortunately, someone let me down in every other combo except for a small one that was just her and Oleinik (won $12).

Got greedy and threw Cowboy into two of them that would have given me $50 or $60 each without him.

She was the 2nd most impressive person in that fight

The Dr was an absolute legend

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back