Roxanne Modafferi: Maycee Barber’s blood tasted ‘warm and juicy’

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Roksann-Modaffri.jpg

“Very warm and juicy. I spit it out,” she said in a new interview when describing the taste. “I’ve gotten blood on my arms before in a fight, but I’ve never before in any fight had it drip onto my face and into my mouth before. That was my first experience for a lot of things in that fight. I was distracted for about five seconds spitting it out to the side.

“Another first experience was having somebody cry out in pain while we’re fighting. Knowing that she was injured as opposed to just bruised or hit. Knowing that there was some sort of serious ligament damage. It never occurred to me to go easy on her, but it was kind of bizarre,” she continued. “Another one was when they paused the fight to check on her. I had feelings like, ‘they’re going to stop it? Great. I want the win. Oh no, I don’t want them to stop it, but I want to win.’ I had this 10-second internal struggle just with what I wanted to happen. I’ve never had that before in the middle of the fight.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/2/...-maycee-barber-warm-juicy-blood-ufc-246-video

Not sure if <{JustBleed}> or <{yearp}>

Neither, just trying to get fans with what she thinks would sell.

Rox looks like Harold Ramis long lost daughter

I love how, even in the middle of a fight, Modafferi was still concerned for her opponents well being...

When Roxanne Modaferri makes you cry out in pain in a pool of your own blood - maybe MMA isn’t for you

Feed her to Valentina, its getting annoying.

I love how, even in the middle of a fight, Modafferi was still concerned for her opponents well being...

So happy to see such an awesome person finally getting their due.

Roxi is redefining beauty in front of our faces. It's a great time to be alive during this moment of human evolution.

I predict that within a generation, the anachronistic 1-10 scale for female beauty measurement will be replaced with 'The Roxi Scale'. It will be a decimal equivalent as to how closely a woman approximates that unreachable ideal.

You will start to hear things like:

'She is pretty fucking hot, I'd give her .89 on the Roxi Scale.'

'Elbows not pointy enough, would not smash.'

Roxanne_Modafferi_Bio.jpg

She might be my favorite fighter to watch since prime Andy and Machida

I get a kick out of people who joke about her appearance. I think that's some projection going on.

She’s a scary lady, I wouldn’t want to fuck with her. There’s a reason you never hear Valentina call her out.

I get a kick out of people who joke about her appearance. I think that's some projection going on.
I honestly can't understand the hate toward her. Don't get me wrong, I don't find her attractive, but she seems like a really nice person.

I'm rooting for Roxy getting a titleshot and a good paycheck next.

She better not be getting too cocky. She's one fight away from being KO'd stiff

Back