Roxanne Modafferi is the nicest human ever. Hilarious message to her opponent Maycee Barber

If this chick wasn't a woman there's no way she'd be a professional athlete.

are you saying that she is unathletic, with sub professional skills, and that she moves like a clumsy child,and that most women sports have a lot of filler to build up their sport??? You sir are probably right, but should keep that to yourself!!!

Bull. She just wants to fight a lighter opponent. We all know the odds on fighters coming in over weight in terms of increased chance of winning.

UFC too cheap to even get their superstars rooms with baths smh

Last edited:
This is very honorable of her. Wish her the best, but I think Maycee beat her badly unfortunately.

For a nerd she can’t type for shit.

<Fedor23>

She’s a good sport. The world needs more people like her.

So, my guess is that this isnt the very first time they book UFC guys in that place, why is the UFC booking fighters in a room that simply doesnt have what they need to cut the weight? it isnt like cutting weight is a weird thing in MMA...She shouldnt be messaging other fighters, even if she is in good spirits with them, she should be messaging the UFC demanding for a change in rooms to a proper one, smh, too nice but also very naive from her.
So the UFC went with the cheapest option? surprise they don't just put the fighters in a motel at this point.
Early prelims guys might be lol

roxys a cool chick but shes about to get her shit pushed in bad

are you saying that she is unathletic, with sub professional skills, and that she moves like a clumsy child,and that most women sports have a lot of filler to build up their sport??? You sir are probably right, but should keep that to yourself!!!
Guess it's just a matter of time till someone reports me and I lose my job and am forced to apologize on national TV.

That's our Roxy

Outside the cage: Sweetest of the sweethearts

Inside the cage: Destroys you with HELLBOWS

This will make her beating even more harsh to witness..
Maycee would be nice to send her the nearest hospital location in return

Lol, why doesn’t Ivory Tower have bathtubs though

Roxanne may not be naturally talented but she's worked hard to get to where she is and I for one hope she somehow actually manages to win. She's such a sweetheart.

Man... I feel kind of guilty about some of the things I said about her getting a title shot now.

She hasn't been back to sherdog since we all universally made fun of the idea and buried her as a fighter... She was one of us too.

<{titihmm}>

Also, I pretend I wouldn't bang, but I hang out with some of you degenerate fucks in real life, and you know I've done wayyyyyy worse.

<Fedor23>

So the UFC went with the cheapest option? surprise they don't just put the fighters in a motel at this point.

Dont give dana any ideas

UFC to cheap to even get their superstars rooms with baths smh

I've stayed in Vegas over a hundred times and maybe twice been in a room with no bathtub. I think one was when I was just at the Luxor for one night for UFC 194.

Bad enough to stay off the strip in the fuckin Palms. But the no tub tower is some olympic level chiseling.

Back