Roxanne Modaferri mentions Sherdog in her latest blog post

I knew she could get it done against barber just the way she did.i guess shes fighting Murphy next?hopefully she keeps winning,always been a fan.

"I’m always the underdog, and it seems like the majority of fans on websites and social media keep saying “I’m going to get killed or smashed” just based on my looks. However, I think I impressed everybody those weeks ago because now even people on SHERDOG are saying my striking looked sharp, and I shouldn’t be underestimated. Sherdoggers have been the worst, IMO. lol I’m an Underground girl. Reddit’s pretty cool, too. Maybe I’ll read more sherdog now that they’re not saying nasty things anymore."

{<redford}

I'm not a big fan of wmma anyways, but I was super glad she beat the crap out of barber or whatever her name is. not ronda getting knocked out glad, but up there.

I fucking love Roxy. Such a scrappy fighter. Also derailing a hypetrain always gets you love.

I hope she wins one more and gets to fight for the title and make good money. I don't like her chances against my girl Valentina but still.

oh god...imagine her fighting valentina? haha Just the thought of that. to say she'd get murdered, i think is a gross understatement...I don't think she will ever get the chance though...you never know.

Everyone on here is some kind of expert until they’re in a real fight.

oh god...imagine her fighting valentina? haha Just the thought of that. to say she'd get murdered, i think is a gross understatement...I don't think she will ever get the chance though...you never know.
I hope she does tho. She is 37. One more win and throw her there.

She already did us a favor by derailing Barber. She deserves it.

D1iTUVBUkAEhfFO.jpg

Wood.

I hope she does tho. She is 37. One more win and throw her there.

She already did us a favor by derailing Barber. She deserves it.

I think it would be a huge huge mismatch though...beating barber is far different than beating valentina...

Is this where we come in for a small circle jerk hoping to get a reply or special DMs?
WMMA belongs in Invicita

Ha. You would.

But in all honesty, lots of guys are right there with you regarding WMMA. Roxy seems like a good person, and gives 100% and isn't afraid to get hit. Im actually a fan of hers, tbh.

Shes the official and only WMMA fighter of Sherdog. All other WMMA fighters can post on reddit.

Ha. You would.

But in all honesty, lots of guys are right there with you regarding WMMA. Roxy seems like a good person, and gives 100% and isn't afraid to get hit. Im actually a fan of hers, tbh.

Shes the official and only WMMA fighter of Sherdog. All other WMMA fighters can post on reddit.
haha
Have to stand strong in beliefs.

Can't be mad at the peoples if they have a reason to celebrate their hero arriving.

Roxanne is awesome.

So glad she ended the Barber hype train.

And yeah he has really improved her striking.

Her ground game has always been good, now she's got good striking to go with it.

War Roxanne!!!

haha
Have to stand strong in beliefs.

Can't be mad at the peoples if they have a reason to celebrate their hero arriving.

I do support you in your WMMA stance.

I would like WMMA more if they made the fighters came up through the ranks, just like MMA. Its hard to stomach a girl getting preferential treatment and main card or even co-main event when there are tons of guys that are way better fighting below.

Just doesn't seem right. 2020, gentlemen.

She did alright, but i kind of doubt sherdoggers views on her have changed much.

Sherdog.net is the heart of the mma realm. The Underground and Reddit are for asswipes.

Just to let you know Roxanne any negative comments about you coming from this profile came the day when Sherdog profiles were switched and somebody else became me, that's the truth..!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back