Roxanne eats devastating head kick

Jesus Christ how did Roxanne survive that kick? Sijara really has the total package the ground game, the striking, and the ability to promote a division most people don’t even know exists.

#EuGOAT
You have to be more subtle than this, dude. You're laying it on way too thick, and that's not a good idea.

Sijara is the GOAT

You got me convinced

What’s the point of these trolls threads? Do you get off on negative reactions?

Pathetic bruh

the kick really didnt look like it had much behind it, the punch on the other hand....

How was that devastating? She didn't put her hips into the kick or anything. Barely had any power in it.

Jesus Christ how did Roxanne survive that kick? Sijara really has the total package the ground game, the striking, and the ability to promote a division most people don’t even know exists.

#EuGOAT

Good!

How was that devastating? She didn't put her hips into the kick or anything. Barely had any power in it.

That was possibly the worst head kick I've ever seen thrown by a professional fighter in my life. Didn't turn her hips over or follow through, no pivot on the foot, leaning back and off balance.

"devastating"

<LikeReally5>

#EuGOAT

Sijara is rapidly approaching Lobov-level GOAT status.

To overcome a beast like Ronda Mustafari is quite the feat.

Damn. Makes me sad that guys like DJ are getting bounced out of the UFC but both of those two are still around. And one of them even fought for the title. Not trying to be a hater but are they really the best of the best? Jesus.

That head kick was weak as fuck lol.

Got to give her dues a bit this girls been going at it since the Shooto and Pride heydays, but,...she hasn't improved much lol.

If you squint your eyes a little

It looks like watching crocop vs wanderlei

What an incredible display of martial arts, the fluidity of the movement, the power, just stunning.

Back