'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dies at 61

No way! The Maniac!! RIP

In my youth I was a HUGE wrestling fan.

I know Hogan ain't he most popular guy on the block these days.

I met him wit my bro last year. He was a cool dude. Right before parting ways I asked him an age old question I always asked all wrestling fans:
Who would you put on the MountRushmore of Wrestling ? ( aside from himself of course)
Huckster looked at me and said, "wow, let me take my time with this one"

After a 15 seconds pause he said, Andre, Flair, Macho (ohhh yeah) and it's gotta be Piper.

True story. I thought it was cool that Hulkster deeply respected my all time favorite Wrestler Roddy Piper.

RIP HOT ROD

This news makes me so sad. Just listened to him on Sklar County on Earwolf and wondered to myself how long he had left.

RIP

Damn. R.I.P Piper.

th

I never was a big wrestling fan, but I watched from time to time in the early and mid eighties. Piper was easily my favorite. He just seemed to be having fun, even when he was pissed off.

RIP

Calling it now. Rowdy Roddy dies, Rowdy Ronda gets really sad as a grieving fan and can't focus well during her fight and loses to Bethe.

I know, I know. Crazy talk.

Weirder stuff has been known to happen though.

Calling it now. Rowdy Roddy dies, Rowdy Ronda gets really sad as a grieving fan and can't focus well during her fight and loses to Bethe.

I know, I know. Crazy talk.

Weirder stuff has been known to happen though.
That'll certainly become an excuse if she loses.

Too bad he went out defending Hogan for being a racist.

CaptureSelection-20080430-125325-1.jpg

Are you kidding, dude, that's what makes him great. He didn't give a rat's ass about political correctness and jumping on the bandwagon. He knew Hogan was no racist and he was going to say it ... even if people like you are easily fooled.

RIP Rowdy Roddy Piper

That'll certainly become an excuse if she loses.

Like people in your life dying isn't a big deal or anything...

With that said I'm not sure she was all that close with him. More of a connected acquaintance. Still, anyone you know passing away sucks.

Damn this one sucks. He was always one of my favorites. He was the first wrestler to win me over and become a favorite based only his mic skills.

[YT]C-W2Cjh_NfY[/YT]

[YT]AfSmqkHWO7w[/YT]

I'll have to revisit Saints Row IV soon.

[YT]49NLNHdp2Co[/YT]

Back