Rousimar vs Paul Daley

Slongkong

Brown Belt
Reaction score
After watching Sheilds hit Paul Harris after the tap, made me think I wanna see Paul Harris vs Daley.

How would you see that going?

is there a question mark on how this fight would go? Daley cant wrstler for shit, toquinho is going to destroy him.

Palhares would beat Daley on the ground. seeing that shields punch after he taps has me wanting to see him fight Daley also. not sure who wins that one

lol paul daley has no grappling, if shields can't survive on the ground with palhares, daley for sure wouldn't

Lol! Palhares by sub in the first 2 minutes!

Would much rather see Lima v Palhares

WTF-Picard-meme.jpg

I'm game. Rousimar is the favourite for sure, but Daley's long and hit hard.

Kitaoka really had to work for it when he subbed Daley, and has a similar grappling style.

No way this fight ends when the ref stops it, no matter who wins.

I'd LOVE to see this fight. Part of me hopes WSOF will overreact and cut Paul Harris so he can go to Bellator.

No interest.

Daley's ground game is the drizzling shits. Palhares wins that fight in under a minute.

Daley would have about 30 seconds in the first round to KO Harris if not his leg is coming off

Daleys leg comes off after a minute and he gets up and knocks him the fuck out after the fight.

I'd LOVE to see this fight. Part of me hopes WSOF will overreact and cut Paul Harris so he can go to Bellator.

with his being stripped of his title and suspended .you are closer to getting Palhares vs Daley in Bellator

Last edited:
No way this fight ends when the ref stops it, no matter who wins.

Have the Diaz brothers and Tito be in the audience or even better cornering. Have King Mo and/or Tank Abbott as the guest commentators.

GUARANTEED FIREWORKS!

Back