Rousimar Palhares: "I keep on going. I go and I go. Sometimes I forget the limits.."

anyone see this one?

...only in every thread made about him since the cut lol. I'm not defending him, but that is a borderline call, ref was out of positiion, and if my career as a UFC fighter is to go out there and destroy another person, I would make sure the ref was prying me off before stopping what I was doing.

Another Rampage example is his win over Silva. The ref made contact to pull him off, and he threw 2 extra shots... people chalk it up to "oh that's revenge!" -- but I don't recall anyone saying he should be cut...

Dude is literally Lenny Small from, "Of mice and men"

"I just wanted to lock da leg, Dorge"

We'll just have to keep him away from the rabbits.

Crazy

He is just gonna kill people in the smaller shows now

Rampage, who went on a literal rampage wasn't cut but rather defended and helped out by the UFC despite his actions that he couldn't apparently control. Not defending either dude, but put it in perspective with this :

He's known to hold submissions a little long, and I think this time it's not an issue that I personally saw. In sparring/rolling I stop immediately if someones gives a light tap, but honestly, if it was my bread and butter to FIGHT for a living, I would make 100% sure the ref wanted me off the guy or to release a hold before I let go... even if the opponent was tapping and yelling. We've all seen fake taps and attempts to trick someone into letting go... we're talking about a persons livelihood and financial security on the line ; you go until the ref stops you, which in this fight is what happened. It was maybe a second too long if anything, but whatever.

If people want Ultimate Point Fighting Championships and can't understand the risks of fighting and finishing, I'm sure they will start adding some of the shit the NFL has and further water down the sport of MMA in the name of safety.

----------
Personally, on a completely political note -- maybe people agree with this as well : http://patriotrising.com/2013/10/08...school-education-pure-hell-americas-children/

This has nothing to do with political correctness you fucking dumbass. Stop trying to make it out to be more than it is.

He appears to be deliberately injuring their employees. No company would keep someone like that around. He didn't wait for the ref to stop it. He continued to apply pressure while the ref was trying to separate them.

I do agree that Rampage should have been punished for that repugnant bullshit.

Back