Rousey's mom believes Ronda could've finished Bethe quicker, talks Cyborg, Miesha....

Yeah, Ronda couldn't throw Bethe. That's what happened. :icon_neut

lol - exactly. I'm not a Ronda fan but Ronda could have clinched and dumped Bethe on her head in 10 seconds if she wanted to. Bethe had 0 chance at stopping a Ronda takedown.
Ronda did make a point to stand and trade with Bethe and Bethe just wilted right away. The only thing he mom is also making a point of is that Ronda needs to be careful. Why give someone a .0001% chance to catch you or hurt you when you can give them a .0000000000001% chance instead.

The only person more intolerable than Ronda, is her mom

Nobody CARES ABOUT RONDAS MOM!! What has she done for this sport??

So if they're both in the living room and Cyborg weighs 137, Ronda runs and hides?

Good interview, I like Ronda and her mom... and her younger sister too!

I wish Ronda and her mom were say nothing bitches. They'd be far more likable.

Nobody CARES ABOUT RONDAS MOM!! What has she done for this sport??

giphy.gif

She'd fight her tomorrow in the living room, and Ronda said she'd fight her out in the parking lot. BUT, only if Cyborg makes 135. I love how they throw around these comments about fighting anytime, anywhere, but always preface it with, but at 135. I'll fight Werdum in a dark alley, right now, but only at 185. Lol.

If some juice head wanted to fight you and you were the champ at that weight, of course you'd make them stop juicing and drop to your weight. Don't be stupid.

Be the never said anything about her dad. Why are they inventing insults.

If some juice head wanted to fight you and you were the champ at that weight, of course you'd make them stop juicing and drop to your weight. Don't be stupid.
I wouldn't run my mouth about whooping them in the alley though. There aren't weigh-ins in parking lot fights.

I hate that old crone.

Back