Rousey's inability to post unshopped staged pics is a mental tell she is going to lose...badly

RHHHHonda sucks, TS is right on, and where the fuck did all these white knight queermos come from?

RHHHHONDA is foosball and foosball is the devil.
giphy.gif

lol all women do that but when ronda does it its a mental disorder

you guys...

If anything that should signify that she'll win. She's so consumed with looking good in front of everyone that she'll go out there and do everything within her power to win.

If anything that should signify that she'll win. She's so consumed with looking good in front of everyone that she'll go out there and do everything within her power to win.
Literally the only thing she can do to win is grab an armbar. That's it. She's a one trick pony headed to the glue factory.

Maybe post the pics you are talking about next time TS so people know what the fuck you are talking about.

listen woman, keep up
Ok look did you post the pics in the thread? Or can you give me a link? I didn't feel like looking through this shit thread to find pictures of a shitty person.

all of a sudden Rhonda white knights crawl out of there holes

lol all women do that but when ronda does it its a mental disorder

you guys...
Not really man, maybe supermodels and celebrities but most normal women just use makeup/lighting/angle to make themselves look better, if you aren't a professional at photoshop its painfully obvious.

Well first I am an expert, second its fuckign obvious because pics dont look like that, but all that aside there are numerous online photoshop detectors that will confirm my analysis
Well if your an expert, explain your analysis of the alleged altered photo. Your just speculating without it.

Not really man, maybe supermodels and celebrities but most normal women just use makeup/lighting/angle to make themselves look better, if you aren't a professional at photoshop its painfully obvious.
Ronda's not a normal woman

Wait so 'Rousey posts photoshopped pics and that proves she's going to lose badly' is your major premise and two pages later you talk about how Rousey obviously doesnt post things to her social media.

So the fact that her handlers post photoshopped pics proves that Rousey has the mental issue.

Got it.

Wait so 'Rousey posts photoshopped pics and that proves she's going to lose badly' is your major premise and two pages later you talk about how Rousey obviously doesnt post things to her social media.

So the fact that her handlers post photoshopped pics proves that Rousey has the mental issue.

Got it.
Well, in fairness. He is a shertard.

Got it.
bro, too much dumb to unpack here

Rousey has had professional photographers document her training camps for years. Nothing to see here.

Back