Rousey's inability to post unshopped staged pics is a mental tell she is going to lose...badly

BRB since no what the fuck are you talking about...!

This thread further cements the theory that Sherdog def doesn't have an unhealthy obsession with Rousey. Nope, this is completely normal behavior. Nothing to see here.

How do you know Ronda's pic is shopped?
Well first I am an expert, second its fuckign obvious because pics dont look like that, but all that aside there are numerous online photoshop detectors that will confirm my analysis

yes, ronda is on her computer right now shooping pics to post online. thanks for the insight shertard.

yes, ronda is on her computer right now shooping pics to post online. thanks for the insight shertard.
you think rhonda does the actual posting of crap to her accounts? <DrakeLaugh>

If Ronda can't handle an unshooped photo on instagram she can't handle being told her striking sucks and she will never get better. Ronda has almost the exact same skillset as when she started MMA. The ONLY thing that changed is she got confidant in her striking(even though it sucked). So she started just coming at people throwing as hard as she could. Will she even have that confidence in her striking now?

495753.jpg

<TrumpWrong1>

Obviously you havent seen Perry's latest twitter post. The man is a scholar and now u look like a fool!

Everything in the rousey world is controlled, manipulated, spun, denied. Its clear she has lost the mental game already to nunes and cant deal with reality

Her need to photoshop muscles into her instagram pics is just bizarre, same with the need to have that shaved hands loser edmund in most of her pics. high contrast, shadow and smudge filter to 10 plz

I realize she was a childhood fatty and currently has cankles so she probably has low self esteem, but really its a bad look and the only ones buying into her 'comeback' are the fans she got from Ellen.
Man how exactly did you find the time to get that PhD in psychology when you are so busy in the basement eating Cheetos and playing warcraft?

Obviously you havent seen Perry's latest twitter post. The man is a scholar and now u look like a fool!
Perry? you mean the guy who uses the smallest cup in the biz? is he Irish?

Platinum-Mike-Perry.jpg

Well first I am an expert, second its fuckign obvious because pics dont look like that, but all that aside there are numerous online photoshop detectors that will confirm my analysis

What fucking Pic are we even talking about???

Back