Rousey's Coach: "no F***ing exceptions. I don

UFC requires that Cyborg fight one time at 135 in Invicta to prove she can make the weight. She has still never even tried!

Ronda is a star and Cyborg is unknown to the masses, yet plenty of you think Ronda should accommodate her?? Does that make common sense? Does Mayweather fight Andre Ward in Ward's weight class? I don't understand the logic

UFC requires that Cyborg fight one time at 135 in Invicta to prove she can make the weight. She has still never even tried!

Ronda is a star and Cyborg is unknown to the masses, yet plenty of you think Ronda should accommodate her?? Does that make common sense? Does Mayweather fight Andre Ward in Ward's weight class? I don't understand the logic

If you want a fair fight it makes sense. If you don't care about that, then it doesn't. I am not interested in seeing Ronda beat a shell of a Cyborg.

He's an average coach at best but Cyborg needs to come to 135. You want the champ you come get the champ, no exceptions.

the champ thinks she can beat ANYONE in the WORLD in a fight

....but won't go up 5 fukking pounds to fight real competition?

really?

she's scared and I cant wait till cyborg destroys her

Cyborg is a champ too. She's not asking for Ronda to come to 145lbs. 140lbs is still an 8lb cut for Ronda, and needing more than that is cowardly.

Cyborg's a champ of what? She's not a UFC champ. There are plenty of other female champs in other smaller promotions. Should Ronda start doing CWs with those women too?

Edmond is a fucking nobody thats got his name out there thanks to Ronda, he is a horrible fucking coach lol, guy is literally clueless.

Of count count von count wants it at 135, no exceptions. He knows Cyborg will kill Ronda anywhere but there.

Yayyy... Edmond.

Frank-Underwood-Eye-roll-GIF.gif

Good interview. Edmond's the perfect coach for Ronda, obviously. Success doesn't lie.

It's been pretty normally speculated that her "walk around" weight is about 155. So it is not hard at all to believe that she is somewhere near 148 in training. Maybe she pays Dolce to help make the cut as easy as possible and thus making sure she won't be at all affected the next day.
You're fooling yourself and trying to fool others. She pays $20k to Dolce to help her cut 13 lbs? She cut 17 lbs in two days sitting in a sauna for a few hours. She's a chunky girl, no way she weighs less than 160 walkaround. She looks skeletal and drained at 135 at the weigh-ins.

Scary thing here is that regardless if it's 135 or 140, Cyborg will come in 15/20lbs heavier then Ronda

Cyborg's a champ of what? She's not a UFC champ. There are plenty of other female champs in other smaller promotions. Should Ronda start doing CWs with those women too?

She was the SF FW champ and is currently the Invicta FW champ, the largest female promotion. Try discounting that you apologist hack.

I think Rousey needs Cyborg more than Cyborg needs her. Cyborg already had her legacy fight against Gina, she can crush tomatoes for the rest of her career if she wants to. Rousey has not had "that" fight.

Not going to let you get away with that statement. I'm indifferent about Cyborg vs Ronda but you are delusional. Ronda does not NEED Cyborg. It is the other way around.

Cyborg trolls Ronda all the time on twitter and how much response does Cyborg get from R3? None. You know you are desperate when you don't even get a response from the person you are trolling. IF you are at the top of the food chain, there is no need to respond.

Think of it in terms of Floyd vs Manny.. Floyd is at the top of the food chain and did not NEED Manny. Manny Needed the fight more than Floyd and guess what. The terms of the fight was dictated by Floyd. Is that unfair? absolutely not. The person on top of the food chain get to dictate the terms. At least Manny had some leverage. Cyborg has Zero leverage and the only way the fight gets made is at 135 no matter how much her fans screams, she trolls, etc. It will only get made at 135. I think she is finally figuring that out so that is a good thing. I don't think UFC will blink. fight will be made ay 135.

Last edited:
I don't know much about this guy, but I know when I am being lied to. 148....Please.

Cyborg is a cheat? Ronda had competed for years against olympic level competition, if you don't think she knowingly competing against cheats without hesitation I have a bridge to sell you.

I don't believe Ronda is scared, but I do believe there is a lot of outside pressure for her to not take this fight. If the fight ever happens it will be Cyborg giving in to all the demands to her own disadvantage (I don't believe the demands are coming from Ronda).

It seems to me the UFC and Ronda's handlers are following Mayweathers formula.

The only one fight mma fans want to see Ronda take is Cyborg.

Edmond is the luckiest mofo in MMA to attach himself to RR
He did crap for the other 3 horsies & he is a complete moron judging by his interviews, TUF & the Ali mural lol

Edmond is a piece of shit. A have less respect for Edmond than the lowest bit of pond scum in the UFC.

He's right why should they cater to Cyborg? Cyborg should cater to the fucking CHAMPION or tough shit for her. Make weight. Simple as that.

Back