Rousey:

Doesn't she drive a Honda accord? You have no idea what her lifestyle is.

If she wants to blow her money, sure she'll run out of it, but there's no evidence she does that.

She seems pretty tight with her money, she dresses like crap and does not drive a fancy car or live in a fancy house.
Now Conor on the other hand could blow all his money on garbage, he embraced the whole ghetto fab new money culture.

Ronda could just buy some annuities and have a nice income stream for the rest of her life.

It's cool that you have an opinion on if someone else should retire or keep abusing their body.

You do not train. You do not understand training.

In short, you feel entitled to an opinion without an relevant knowledge.

I'm pretty sure Honda isn't gonna be walking around like fucking Jim McMahon or be in the shape that Wanderlei is in.

You think Honda is ever gonna be in a single fight that does damage to her like Lawler and McDonald did to one another?

Honda isn't gonna get her shit knocked off her block like Brett Rogers, get H-Bombed like Bisping, or take a kick from Gabriel Gonzalez.

Honda could stop training completely and show up two years from now and thrash Bethe.

And your basing this off what? Her cringe worthy interviews?

SHe supposedly went to some school for kids gifted in math, could have been a cover for a school for tards, who knows. I think he is probably fairly intelligent, but she has a very low emotional IQ and comes off like an idiot when she talks.

She'll probably move into the movie realm, permanently.

She better improve her acting a LOT then. The only reason she's getting roles now is because of her status in MMA.

Ronda, unlike Fedor, fought in the UFC. Therefore, she must have faced "top competition", because the UFC is the only organization in MMA history to have "top competition".

Fedor never faced competition on the level of Bethe Correia, Dan Hardy, or Patrick Cote.

Man wmma is such a joke if the wmma goat can retire after like 15 total pro fights due to lack of competition

Only DNB's work in their 30's

giphy.gif
a contradiction....don't you think?

More than likely a bargaining tool she is laying the ground work for with the UFC.

I don't even know what that is supposed to mean lol.

How do you know how much money I think Honda will have? She'll obviously be fucking rich lol.

My point is that you see this shit with athletes all of the time. Family, friends, business people, whoever....they lach on to these people and they end up going broke by the time they hit their 50's.

Leaving money on the table for a professional athlete typically isn't a good idea.

Those examples are the exception, not the norm. There are retards everywhere. Ronda is not one of them.

Ronda, unlike Fedor, fought in the UFC. Therefore, she must have faced "top competition", because the UFC is the only organization in MMA history to have "top competition".

Fedor never faced competition on the level of Bethe Correia, Dan Hardy, or Patrick Cote.

No, but GSP never, ever faced competition on the level of Zuluzinho, Valavicius, Nagata, or Choi.

but what about rematch with Bethe 2.0?

really?

I think it is fairly dumb of her to be perfectly honest.

She is making millions to show up and crush cans. It isn't like she's taking a bunch of head shots or damage in these fights. She isn't even getting bruised lol.

What is she going to do after UFC?

Act? lol

Maybe she gets a role on fox doing analysis or something...but it isn't like she's gonna be make millions upon millions after she retires.

She's going to be sacrificing A LOT of money if she retires 2 years from now.

She'll go to wwe & make that Brock money pretending to crush cans over there.

No, but GSP never, ever faced competition on the level of Zuluzinho, Valavicius, Nagata, or Choi.

I knew it would be a rabid GSP fan that would step up first....

If a demi-god appears before me tomorrow morning and tells me I have to either fight Choi or Hardy, I'll take Hardy.

I knew it would be a rabid GSP fan that would step up first....

If a demi-god appears before me tomorrow morning and tells me I have to either fight Choi or Hardy, I'll take Hardy.

I have to say, you are the dumbest person I have interacted with on these forums in quite some time.

I have to say, you are the dumbest person I have interacted with on these forums in quite some time.

Quite an argument you put together there.
I could say the same thing about you, but let's just part ways.

Athletes who blow their money on trivial things are usually very up front about it with their public flaunting, and we all know where they're heading to even before they file for bankruptcy.

As far as I know, Rousey is managing her millions rather well.

Back