Rousey:

Lol at Ronda is an actress. As soon as she's not an active fighter, roles are going to dry up fast. If you're 30+ in Hollywood as an actress, you better be really Damn good to maintain a career.

Retiring at 30 with her money is definitely possible with smart moves, but budgeting ~50-60 years on money you make before you're 30 is hard

With those millions in the bank, she will be able to buy a new mazda 3 every year for the rest of her life.

She's not a brilliant girl, good luck living that big retirement life with all dat ufc money. Most athletes go broke as a joke and try to make a comeback desperately after they blew all their cash in a few years. Sure, I see her retiring at 30, but i also see her trying to make a comeback a few years down the road. Cause her acting is really bad and she won't be able to pay bills with d level movies once a year.

She gonna retire right before cyborg hits 135 so she never has to really challenger herself so she prob will be undefeated

Well, if she does retire before fighting Cyborg it only falls on Cyborg. Say Ronda retires in two years, that would mean Cyborg had 5 YEARS to make 135 and get the fight. If she doesn't by then, she had no intention of it.

She is 29 in Feb. She could be better at 32 than she is now.. Movie paychecks must be adding up..

Good for her. With smart financial management, she can retire a millionaire and moving on to other things. Opening an MMA gym catering to female fighters would be awesome, for example.

Frankly, it's refreshing to see younger Champions able to see pass their fighting days, I'm really tired of seeing middle-aged former Champions trying to drag their walking corpses into the small-time cage to make ends meet, after blowing away all the money they earned while on top.

When your the GOAT and havent tested positive for Roids and about to clean the division, it should merit retirement when ever she wants.

They really shouldve put Jedi on the card with Ronda, oh well.

nope_zps9cfa59f3.gif

Fedor_thumbsdown1.gif

MZ1KONt.gif

sztkll.jpg

There's a big difference between GOAT and WGOAT

really?

I think it is fairly dumb of her to be perfectly honest.

She is making millions to show up and crush cans. It isn't like she's taking a bunch of head shots or damage in these fights. She isn't even getting bruised lol.

What is she going to do after UFC?

Act? lol

Maybe she gets a role on fox doing analysis or something...but it isn't like she's gonna be make millions upon millions after she retires.

She's going to be sacrificing A LOT of money if she retires 2 years from now.

She still trains like a beast though and that shit takes a huge toll on your body. It's not like she's training for cans. She trains for 5 round wars, only so far nobody is even close to pushing her to that.

She'll change her mind. I think she will be probably fight for 2 more years. The payday will only get bigger. Her schedule might start to slow down after she fights Tate and Nunes, but she'll probably stick around if someone interesting comes up

By the time she retires she will have more money than you think.

I don't even know what that is supposed to mean lol.

How do you know how much money I think Honda will have? She'll obviously be fucking rich lol.

My point is that you see this shit with athletes all of the time. Family, friends, business people, whoever....they lach on to these people and they end up going broke by the time they hit their 50's.

Leaving money on the table for a professional athlete typically isn't a good idea.

I was hoping her retiring at thirty was solid so we would have a timetable for when this WMMA nonsense will finally die.

I don't even know what that is supposed to mean lol.

How do you know how much money I think Honda will have? She'll obviously be fucking rich lol.

My point is that you see this shit with athletes all of the time. Family, friends, business people, whoever....they lach on to these people and they end up going broke by the time they hit their 50's.

Leaving money on the table for a professional athlete typically isn't a good idea.

Ronda is smarter than that. We aren't talking about Chris Leben here.

So she could retire now and coast off book sales until death?

Lol once you've become accustomed to making a certain amount of money you become accustomed to spending it. Lifestyle changes are made and they are hard to give up.

She is really just jelly of Floyd, she will attempt the blueprint he has laid out. Retire, come back fight, retire, ask for more in the comeback, rinse, repeat.

Doesn't she drive a Honda accord? You have no idea what her lifestyle is.

If she wants to blow her money, sure she'll run out of it, but there's no evidence she does that.

I was hoping her retiring at thirty was solid so we would have a timetable for when this WMMA nonsense will finally die.

Its not going away dude. They already have an entire division that Ronda has nothing to do with.

Lol at thinking they'd drop two divisions just because of Ronda leaving the sport.

really?

I think it is fairly dumb of her to be perfectly honest.

She is making millions to show up and crush cans. It isn't like she's taking a bunch of head shots or damage in these fights. She isn't even getting bruised lol.

What is she going to do after UFC?

Act? lol

Maybe she gets a role on fox doing analysis or something...but it isn't like she's gonna be make millions upon millions after she retires.

She's going to be sacrificing A LOT of money if she retires 2 years from now.

It's cool that you have an opinion on if someone else should retire or keep abusing their body.

You do not train. You do not understand training.

In short, you feel entitled to an opinion without an relevant knowledge.

Her UFC tenure is the only reason she's got a role or two in movies.

....her acting will stop that career dead in its tracks once the fighting fame dies out.

I wonder how much the UFC helped get her her parts too. They want her out there for exposure, once she is done fighting she will not be getting much exposure in the media.
Plus she will weigh about 180 if she stops training...

Bummer for her, she won't keep her movie rolls once she ceases to be the new interesting fighter that's dominating. She retires before 30 she will be broke before 40.

Back