Rousey:

She doesn't have to do anything. She is already filthy rich.

So she could retire now and coast off book sales until death?

Lol once you've become accustomed to making a certain amount of money you become accustomed to spending it. Lifestyle changes are made and they are hard to give up.

She is really just jelly of Floyd, she will attempt the blueprint he has laid out. Retire, come back fight, retire, ask for more in the comeback, rinse, repeat.

OP is as bad as the idiotic news sites that take quotes out of context.

She went on to say that she doesn't mean 30 exactly, but in her 30's. She said that she had no plan on when to retire, because she only ever plans her next step.

She will probably retire in the 32-35 range.

conneryfistpump.gif

looks a lot like Sean Connery.

EDIT: Is it Sean Connery?

It might be easy in theory, but will it that be easy in practice? We've seen so many combat sport athletes struggle to adjust to life out of the ring and cage. From everything I've watched and read over the last 25 years or so, you can't replicate that hunger and buzz that prize fighting brings.

Cyborg will get her after school then.

Rampage used to say that too - though it's far more believable in Ronda's case

really?

She is making millions to show up and crush the best BW's the UFC has to offer at the current moment.

Also anybody can live of 2-3 Million if the money if spent correctly.

Im sure she can get a full time job with the UFC is she wanted to, like Chuck and Forrest. Smart people invset their money and let the money work for them.

Fixed

OP is as bad as the idiotic news sites that take quotes out of context.

She went on to say that she doesn't mean 30 exactly, but in her 30's. She said that she had no plan on when to retire, because she only ever plans her next step.

She will probably retire in the 32-35 range.

...She said exactly what I quoted . You can interpreted it however you want.

Apparently you don't know what quoting out of context means... I'm not saying you aren't taking her exact words, but you are trying to attribute a different meaning to them than what she intended.

All i say, good to be Ronda on top of division not to lose sleep over and retire in 2 with no prospects in sight.

Which will coincide with the point that her mega casual fanbase realize that they just wasted PPV money on the last 6 fights and only saw just over three minutes of fighting....

....she is smarter than we give her credit.

Off topic but is there any way that Dana and Ronda don't have a falling off with each other before it's all said and done?

Can't help but feel Ronda's mainstream appeal is just a fad, and it'll pass soon once they get bored of seeing her crush her opponents.

The moment she has beaten every single person in the top ten it will just be rematches until someone else breaks in.

It is kind of sad but sometimes being so much better than everyone in your division can work against you.

Not sure why anyone who has done a combative sport would be bored of her fights though.

It's just after she has fought every top ten in her division there are no more credible fights.

She doesn't have to do anything. She is already filthy rich.

Her networth is an estimated 5 million. Not exactly filthy rich. But yeah, if she plays it smart she can chill her whole life. Just doesn't seem like her.

She also said 30 is not in your 30s. So I guess she aint gonna retire in two years...

He probably has the belief everyone should fight like Hendo late or into their mid 40's.

Ya, cuz we talk about that Lennox Lewis fella on a dailey basis right?

The vast majority of big name "greatest ever" of their respective sports, stays with it despite make massive amounts of money before they hit the age of 30.

Its kinda how sports and its athletes operate normally....

So she could retire now and coast off book sales until death?

Lol once you've become accustomed to making a certain amount of money you become accustomed to spending it. Lifestyle changes are made and they are hard to give up.

She is really just jelly of Floyd, she will attempt the blueprint he has laid out. Retire, come back fight, retire, ask for more in the comeback, rinse, repeat.

Not everyone, some people are way more clever with their money and no how to let their money work for them.

I should believe your words instead of hers 😏😏

She'll retire until she gets bored and wants another big pay day. Only way I see that happening is if she fails in Hollywood, which is possible. I think she will retire after she breaks Andersons title defense record. She's 4 from tying so she will retire in 5 fights, 6 at the most.

Back