Rousey:

Zarra

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
On Rogan's podcast.

“I will not be doing this (fighting) anymore in my 30s. I don’t know exactly when I will retire, but I will be undefeated”.

Last edited:
Only DNB's work in their 30's

giphy.gif

She'll probably move into the movie realm, permanently.

retire before the competition gets tough in WMMA right?

most overrated fighter, fighting in the weakest division

Last edited:
Smart GOAT with millions in the bank.

really?

I think it is fairly dumb of her to be perfectly honest.

She is making millions to show up and crush cans. It isn't like she's taking a bunch of head shots or damage in these fights. She isn't even getting bruised lol.

What is she going to do after UFC?

Act? lol

Maybe she gets a role on fox doing analysis or something...but it isn't like she's gonna be make millions upon millions after she retires.

She's going to be sacrificing A LOT of money if she retires 2 years from now.

1. Holm
  2. Winner of Tate/Nunes
  3. Cyborg
  4. Cyborg II (Possibly)
Then she's done. 2016 might be her last year.

Good for her if she can make a living not risking brain damage (though current state of WMMA pretty much rules that out). I wouldn't be surprised if she continues fighting in her 30s as it's very good money against inferior competition. Recently watched the new Fast and the Furious movie and her acting was embarassing so I find it hard to believe that she can make a career out of it unless she's going to do roles for UFC prelim money.

When your the GOAT and havent tested positive for Roids and about to clean the division, it should merit retirement when ever she wants.

They really shouldve put Jedi on the card with Ronda, oh well.

Laaaaaame. She's gnna run away

Kind of feels like it ... I know when she'll retire. She'll pull a GSP and barely win her last fight and then be like "Ok .... so I'm retiring now"

But who can blame someone for wanting to stay on top and secure their legacy.

really?

She is making millions to show up and crush cans. It isn't like she's taking a bunch of head shots or damage in these fights. She isn't even getting bruised lol.

Act? lol

Maybe she gets a role on fox doing analysis or something...but it isn't like she's gonna be make millions upon millions after she retires.

She doesn't have to do anything. She is already filthy rich.

Maybe she can fight Cyborg in a movie then

really?

Act? lol

By the time she retires she will have more money than you think. And she will continue to make excellent money after. She is already a multi millionare, and by the time she retires she will be even more so. Sponsorships, movies, media... they will carry an athlete and celebrity of her status a long way after she's done fighting.

It makes perfect sense. She has and will have all the money she could ever need or want.

Can't help but feel Ronda's mainstream appeal is just a fad, and it'll pass soon once they get bored of seeing her crush her opponents.

Back