Rousey would fight Celeste before Cyborg

mmmjojo

Tapped in 1.3 secs
@Brown
Reaction score
I can imagine it now......

Ronda- "She thinks she's pretty and better than everyone. I'm gonna give her face only her mother could love."

Dana- "It's a fight everyone wants to see, dummy."

Rogan- "Arianny has legit underrated striking and grappling skills. She's been training with Ernesto Hoost and Eddie Bravo for years and beaten women on the underground circuit."

Forgot one: Sherdog Ronda fans- "Arianny has 1.1 million twitter followers. That's 600k more than Cyborg."

The UFC a week before fight night:

Champion- Rousey

1. Tate
2. Zingano
3. McMann
4. Davis
5. Celeste

Last edited:
She's too buff for Arianny.

"I’m like, 'Listen, just because my body was developed for something other than f*cking millionaires, doesn’t mean it’s masculine. I think it’s femininely badass as f*ck because there’s not a single muscle on body that isn’t for a purpose because I’m not a do nothin’ bitch."

"When I was in school, martial arts made you a dork, and I became self-conscious that I was too masculine. I was a 16-year-old girl with ringworm and cauliflower ears. People made fun of my arms and called me 'Miss Man.' It wasn't until I got older that I realized: These people are idiots. I'm fabulous."

If they gave Celeste the women's 125lb title without her ever fighting on a 0-0 record, she would immediately be a bigger mixed martial arts star than Rousey.

Rousey vs. Celeste, while Bellator counter programs with Fedor vs. Slice.

Rousey vs. Celeste, while Bellator counter programs with Fedor vs. Slice.
Ready-to-sign-up.gif

Get out of the way TS is on a Rondarage due to rectal inflammation.

Arianny would do as well as Cyborg would in the cage with Ronda.

Both would get tapped in the 1st round. Cyborg might last a minute or so longer just based on the power she has with her man-on-steroids level muscularity.

Arianny would do as well as Cyborg would in the cage with Ronda.

Both would get tapped in the 1st round. Cyborg might last a minute or so longer just based on the power she has with her man-on-steroids level muscularity.

whiteknight.jpg

Arianny would KO Ronda with her fake tits

Arianny would have to be heavily oiled for this to be worthwhile.

Sorry that Ronda Rousey's success makes your life so pitifully horrible, TS.

Arianny would have to be heavily oiled for this to be worthwhile.

But then we wouldn't want Ronda being in there with Arianny. It would have to be an actual attractive woman like Arianny is.

Back