Rousey Weigh In

Thanks for that pic navy seal. Time to fap

I truly hope that Nunes slaps her around the cage before TKO'ing her

Ca4m_l5UEAARinr.jpg

She looked scared out of her mind. I think Nunes KO's her.

She is too thin. She was so worried about outlasting Nunes gas-wise that she went too far in that direction. Nunes whips her in the 1st, definitely in the 2nd. Ronda will get rocked at least a few times and Nunes will simply dodge or Hulk-power out of the TD/armbar attempts.

Lol at you crediting the loss to Rousey not following the game plan, you cuckold.

Ronda tried but Holly defended that shit and then murked her. Put some respects on Holm name, she won.
no point of arguing with a retard like u

doesnt really matter how perfect she looks. she has her thing , which is a td and an armbar. as long as she sticks to the plan and doesn't try to strike ( like she did vs holm) she should be able to win pretty easy
she didnt try to strike with Holm she ran around the octagon trying to grab Holm but got REKT because she has no head movement no foot work and no striking defense

Ronda-Rousey-Skinny-weigh-in.jpg

ronda_rousey__weigh_in_.jpg

a8d5eb7f1fb2a266ad6181b356ced69b.jpg

26319_10151495603229382_1595473152_n.jpg

22873be1ba35d6dfedad4131af561759.jpg

140610063.jpg

Really, the only time she looked soft was against Holly:

2E75AD1100000578-3319107-image-m-81_1447571772262.jpg

And we all know how that turned out:

maxresdefault.jpg

I was instantly surprised by the shape she was in for the weigh in. I don't remember her ever looking so lean/trim for a fight. Her back/shoulders seem to indicate she's held onto muscle while slimming down bodyfat %. She's always been muscular, but also seemed to carry some extra fat.

I'm really hoping that this is an indication of her taking this fight seriously! In the past its been "motivated BJ Penn" or "In shape BJ Penn" and maybe this is along those lines but seeing Rousey return to form better then ever?

I've not been a big fan and was excited to see the womens division "catch up" to her for more diversity. I loved the intensity of Nunes in her fight to claim the title. Hopefully this fight lives up to the potential it brings, no matter who wins. Anybody else feel the same way?

You are such a stupid newb man. LOl!

Good god, what an obvious declaration that you don't know shit. Someone just posted a 30 minute vid of her in SF and early UFC days. She was ripped as fuck. Much more than now. Idiot, go watch some old tapes instead of one card a year whenever ROusey fights.

I personally feel this whole mentally unstable take is intentional by Ronda's team to make other fighters and fans feel she's weak and shell of her former self.

Ronda is going to kill Nunes tomorrow.

Back