Rousey Weigh In

Tiarnon

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I was instantly surprised by the shape she was in for the weigh in. I don't remember her ever looking so lean/trim for a fight. Her back/shoulders seem to indicate she's held onto muscle while slimming down bodyfat %. She's always been muscular, but also seemed to carry some extra fat.

I'm really hoping that this is an indication of her taking this fight seriously! In the past its been "motivated BJ Penn" or "In shape BJ Penn" and maybe this is along those lines but seeing Rousey return to form better then ever?

I've not been a big fan and was excited to see the womens division "catch up" to her for more diversity. I loved the intensity of Nunes in her fight to claim the title. Hopefully this fight lives up to the potential it brings, no matter who wins. Anybody else feel the same way?

Took you 5 years to make a post.

Good job.

To say she has no fight in her seeing her like this before our eyes is hilarious to me. Ronda is fucking READY to throw down

Ronda 207.jpg

she's probably been training her ass off as she hates to lose

felt a bit of a stir
out in the wood shed

weigh in Ronda is sexy

Last edited:
She looks the same as every other UFC Ronda did during the weigh ins....

doesnt really matter how perfect she looks. she has her thing , which is a td and an armbar. as long as she sticks to the plan and doesn't try to strike ( like she did vs holm) she should be able to win pretty easy

I was instantly surprised by the shape she was in for the weigh in. I don't remember her ever looking so lean/trim for a fight. Her back/shoulders seem to indicate she's held onto muscle while slimming down bodyfat %. She's always been muscular, but also seemed to carry some extra fat.

I'm really hoping that this is an indication of her taking this fight seriously! In the past its been "motivated BJ Penn" or "In shape BJ Penn" and maybe this is along those lines but seeing Rousey return to form better then ever?

I've not been a big fan and was excited to see the womens division "catch up" to her for more diversity. I loved the intensity of Nunes in her fight to claim the title. Hopefully this fight lives up to the potential it brings, no matter who wins. Anybody else feel the same way?
From this week:

She's not slim, she's just drained as fuck to make 135, she has zero choice.

Studio_20161229_085944.jpg

Even though i think her general actions/reactions after/since her loss to Holly have been pathetic, seeing her up there in great shape,making her comeback, Im hoping she gets it done.
Im sure after that, if that ends up being the case, she'll start right up with the jabroni-isms and i'll be rooting for Holly to rearrange real nice again......but until then, seeing her back on stage tonight, I hope she gets the W.

Anything can happen in mma and Ronda might lose but Amanda is getting the best version of Ronda, mentally and physically, despite her hopes that Ronda wouldn't be.

The problem and issue is her mind though, she is a over-sensitive dramatic wreck. Shes mentally done, she won't fight again after this, Dana just trying to make as much money out of her as possible.

FYI wouldn't quote that pic unless you want the ban hammer too lol

I wasn't surprised, I think it pretty clear that she heavily focused on this fight, and nothing else

doesnt really matter how perfect she looks. she has her thing , which is a td and an armbar. as long as she sticks to the plan and doesn't try to strike ( like she did vs holm) she should be able to win pretty easy
Lol at you crediting the loss to Rousey not following the game plan, you cuckold.

Ronda tried but Holly defended that shit and then murked her. Put some respects on Holm name, she won.

Enjoy, after tomorrow you will be seeing Trailer-Park RR permanently.
tumblr_ls3yxk8wiz1qi4lg1.gif
account suicide? :p

Back