Rousey vs. Dillashaw

SustA

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Who would between the greats of the BANTAMWEIGHT. P4P #1 Ronda "R3" "Rowdy" Rousey versus T.J. Dillashaw(not so great)?

I want Sherdog's renowned expert opinion. Can Dillashaw last more than a minute(unlike Beetch Correia)?

I wish threads like these were an automatic ban, at the very least dubs

It would look like Anderson vs Leben with TJ being Anderson

I wish threads like these were an automatic ban, at the very least dubs

Nope not at all. Ronda says she is the BW champ but TJ is a BW fighter. She needs to fight BW men to be included in that category.

Ronda's a better striker than Barao and probably a lot stronger to, so TJ best continue ducking Ronda; hiding behind the many "rules" prohibiting men from fighting women that exist to protect him.

Ronda clean KO'd a high level striker in Bethe, meanwhile TJ Dillashaw couldn't even knock down a flat flooted, glass chined Renan Barao in the second fight.

Easily, Rousey by whatever she wants.

If they tango on the feet you'd see the return of NCAA Dillashaw, then throw, armbar and tj crying.

TJ's head clean off.

Ronda by very brutal armbar within 12 seconds.

Do you actually have any argument that, Dillashaw would actually beat Ronda other than hurr durr wasteland?

Exactly.

There is no argument needed.

It's a stupid fucking comparison.

Men > Females.

Ronda by very brutal armbar within 12 seconds.

That's what I was thinking aswell, I guess Dillashaw is pretty fast. Could Ronda really take him down so fast with her Judo?

There is no argument needed.

It's a stupid fucking comparison.

Men > Females.
Such an ignorant opinion.

That's what I was thinking aswell, I guess Dillashaw is pretty fast. Could Ronda really take him down so fast with her Judo?

She breaks and multi fractures his arm when standing with the nastiest waki-gatame you've ever seen...:icon_twis

Back