Rousey vs Cyborg at 140lbs

The question is, if the fight were to happen at 140lbs, would Cyborg be willing to a fight time cap of 160lbs? Ronda is not going to weigh more than 155 even at a 140CW.

I bet Cyborg doesn't agree. Because Cris is not confident in herself even at a 5-10 pound advantage(a weightclass). She needs more than that. Hence all this drama and you plebs lap it all up.

Absolutely nothing new to see here, and we all knew it before we even clicked on it.

Total noob thread that doesn't even deserve serious discussion.

You knew it, but yet still clicked into it, and then claimed its a noob thread, while taking time out of your life to respond to it...

Lol. Who's the noob again?

Also, why does Cyborg keep insisting she is clean? Especially when she runs off to Thailand and comes back looking bigger?

Do they random test in Thailand?

Its a weight class thing, she cant defend the belt at 140 so its a non title fight. Its risky for the UFC and Ronda cause if she loses they UFC doesnt really gain anything since there is no division for Cyborg.

The question is, if the fight were to happen at 140lbs, would Cyborg be willing to a fight time cap of 160lbs? Ronda is not going to weigh more than 155 even at a 140CW.

I bet Cyborg doesn't agree. Because Cris is not confident in herself even at a 5-10 pound advantage(a weightclass). She needs more than that. Hence all this drama and you plebs lap it all up.

This would never happen, they dont regulate weight after the weigh in. Cyborg will come in at 170 while Ronda comes in at 150. There will be a 20 lbs weight edge.

If it's not for the championship, I have no interest in this fight as it is lose/lose for everyone involved.

This would never happen, they dont regulate weight after the weigh in. Cyborg will come in at 170 while Ronda comes in at 150. There will be a 20 lbs weight edge.

Exactly this. So the reason everyone keeps saying lose the muscle. But Cyborg goes to Thailand. Comes back weighing 175. Insists she is clean. Like the one time she said her bikini weighs 6 pounds. :D

This will most likely happen one of these days...but I just have one question.

What is with all of this talk about Ronda fighting at 135 and people onboard with her not wanting to move up to a 140lb catch weight? Seriously? It is 5lbs. We are not talking about 15-20lbs here.

People like Anderson Silva moved up from 185 to 205, BJ Penn moving down from WW at 170 to LW at 155, etc etc.

I would hope that Ronda is just building the UFC hype train for the sake of marketing and sales, but I hope there isn't any truth to it. If 5lbs holds this fight up, it would be an absolute disgrace. Cyborg is the one who is going to struggle cutting that weight much more so than Rousey anyway.

God forbid Ronda fights someone who could potentially beat her...

Why should Ronda cater to Cyborg? Poor Chrissy can't lose 10 pounds? Cyborg can easily cut to 135; all she has to do is quit juicing for a month or three. If that doesn't work, she can just jack the fucking scales again.
Geezus, I don't think anyone should EVER fight the cheater, ever. She should have been permanently banned from MMA a long time ago, but people like you want enable her? WTF are you thinking?

How many times is this thread going to get started in the same fucking day?

Back