Rousey to Cyborg: If you look the same when you were using, what changed?

Gilbert doesn't look any different from Giblert on PEDs. Ronda doesn't seem to understand that PEDs don't make you a jacked monster. Heavy lifting will do that.
PEDs allow you to work out longer, harder, and develop muscle mass much faster. What exactly are you challenging?

She is naturally almost small enough to make 115.

you probalby don't see the difference ....

4CxJNh3.jpg

Cyborg's dome and jawline doubled in size. Maybe she's working on her skull conditioning with Tito, so it got bigger.

But seriously, you need serious amounts of hormones to change the structure of your skull. I can see why Ronda doesn't want to fight a man in a woman's body.

PEDs allow you to work out longer, harder, and develop muscle mass much faster. What exactly are you challenging?

Gilbert didn't look any buffer on PEDs than he normally doesn't, neither did Anderson. PEDs are mostly for recovery from injury and wear and tear due to age.

Those things you attribute to PEDs can also come from genetics and hard work.

If she's not on steroids she is trying hard as hell not to make 135. I don't see how its not ducking.

She isn't obligated to make 135 or to fight Rousey. Cyborg isn't ducking Rousey. She just wants to fight Rousey on her own terms. To make 135 in any reasonable condition to fight well, she would have to lose muscle mass. Cutting water weight from where she is now just isn't going to get it done and would likely be dangerous.

She wants the fight at 145 or even at 140 for entirely sensible reasons, just like Rousey and the UFC want it at 135 for entirely sensible reasons.

Gilbert didn't look any buffer on PEDs than he normally doesn't, neither did Anderson. PEDs are mostly for recovery from injury and wear and tear due to age.

Those things you attribute to PEDs can also come from genetics and hard work.
That's not true at all. lol

Cyborg post-win yell scares me. She has a deeper voice than I do. And I'm awesome!

You keep adding your incorrect opinion to the situation.

What we know:
1- She's been caught using steroids
2- She posts pics boasting about her weight gain

Anything else you say is purely conjecture. Those are facts. She is a cheater and she posts pictures boasting of her weight gain.

How can you still deny these things?

And yet you are still remarkably unable to grasp what is going on.

Claim #1.
The OP poster claimed she is still using PEDS

Can you prove she is still using PEDS?

Claim #2.

The OP poster claimed the weight gain is to avoid Ronda.
Can you support this claim with some concrete facts? If you say a weight gain is concrete, well then I am sorry because I disagree.

Claim #3
- You claim shes a cheater.

What does this even have to do this what I am discussing? We are discussing if she is still on PEDS or if shes avoiding Ronda by weight gain, again a poorly supported view.

Do you not understand?

Yeah, I don't get the constant witch hunt. She's been clean for a while and hasn't shrunk at all. That's not how steroids work.

You don't know that she has been clean for awhile. The level of testing that she had passed is easy for a steriod user to pass. Lets see if she can pass USADA testing and keep that size.

Look at how much thinner she was for her first pro-fight.

[YT]-fm6J_Lh_2Y[/YT]

Ronda talks about it again on JRE @1:05:15 for about 8-9 minutes.

[YT]AL2ampi5uqs[/YT]

Claim #1.

I think people are using what we call circumstantial evidence to prove that she is likely still using PEDs. Circumstantial evidence is not as good as direct evidence for proving things, but neither can it always be dismissed as worthless.

There is enough circumstantial evidence to make a plausible case that Cyborg is either still using PEDs or still enjoying the benefits of her previous illegal PED use.

Claim #2.
Can you support this claim with some concrete facts? If you say a weight gain is concrete, well then I am sorry because I disagree.

I agree with you. However, she does continue to gain weight and to be fairly public about it. It doesn't mean she is ducking Ronda, but it certainly makes it hard to take her claims about trying to make 135 seriously.

Claim #3

What does this even have to do this what I am discussing? We are discussing if she is still on PEDS or if shes avoiding Ronda by weight gain, again a poorly supported view.

Do you not understand?

You can't see the relevance of confirmed former PED use to a discussion of whether she is using PEDs now? Lol. It isn't proof positive of continued use, but at the very least means it is reasonable that she isn't being given the benefit of the doubt.

Claim #1.

Claim #2.

Claim #3

Do you not understand?
We're just going in circles.

Two facts:
1- She's a cheater who's been caught using PEDs
2- She posts pics boasting of her weight gain

Anything else you add is, like I said, pure conjecture.

We're just going in circles.

Two facts:
1- She's a cheater who's been caught using PEDs
2- She posts pics boasting of her weight gain

Anything else you add is, like I said, pure conjecture.

Exactly what I thought. :rolleyes:

You lack the ability to think with reason. It's like talking to a puppet.

Good day sir.

Rousey spreads the ignorance that Winstrol gave Cyborg 20lbs of muscle mass. The general population doesn't know anything about "roids" and says "yeah good point Ronda!"

Ive said this before. The biggest blowback from the Steroid Era in baseball is now every idiot thinks they know everything about steroids and PEDs.

I think people are using what we call circumstantial evidence to prove that she is likely still using PEDs. Circumstantial evidence is not as good as direct evidence for proving things, but neither can it always be dismissed as worthless.

There is enough circumstantial evidence to make a plausible case that Cyborg is either still using PEDs or still enjoying the benefits of her previous illegal PED use.

I don't disagree with it being plausible, but ultimately it's a non-issue because if they ever fight they will use the same testing standards. If she comes to fight and pisses hot, then she is guilty of being on drugs for that fight.

I agree with you. However, she does continue to gain weight and to be fairly public about it. It doesn't mean she is ducking Ronda, but it certainly makes it hard to take her claims about trying to make 135 seriously.

Again, to me, this is a poorly supported accusation. I could also accuse Ronda of being unwilling to fight Cyborg at a catch weight, or some stupid crap but I won't because its pointless.

You can't see the relevance of confirmed former PED use to a discussion of whether she is using PEDs now? Lol. It isn't proof positive of continued use, but at the very least means it is reasonable that she isn't being given the benefit of the doubt.

Calling someone a cheater does not contribute to this discussion at all. I simply asked the original user to provide some supporting evidence. Then the other poster went off on another tangent repeating the same dribble, over and over. He did not understand what was going on.

She is naturally almost small enough to make 115.

you probalby don't see the difference ....

4CxJNh3.jpg

vs.

Cris-Cyborg-1.jpg

11348123_850465908370871_291090503_n.jpg

:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure some fighters start light and then get heavier as they get older.

Mayweather Jr. Started as a Super featherweight 130lbs and is now a junior middleweight 154lbs

It's not unfeasible for Cyborg to be 20lbs heavier than she was 10 years ago.

Again, to me, this is a poorly supported accusation. I could also accuse Ronda of unwilling to fight Cyborg at a catch weight, or some stupid crap but I won't because its pointless.

I didn't accuse her of anything. Go back and reread my comment which you quoted. I didn't. You are being too defensive for Cyborg's sake here.

Calling someone a cheater does not contribute to this discussion at all. I simply asked the original user to provide some supporting evidence. Then the other poster went off on another tangent repeating the same dribble, over and over. He did not understand what was going on.

Pointing out that someone has cheated in the past does contribute to a discussion of whether they are cheating now. It can be prejudicial, but it also goes toward establishing a pattern of behavior. It isn't as if PED use has been the only issue for which Cyborg has been accused of cheating. She has also been credibly accused of tampering with scales during fight weigh ins.

Is Cyborg using PEDs right now? I have no idea. I am making no such accusation. But unfortunately for her fans and for her reputation, at this point the idea that she is using is at least as plausible as the idea that she is not, and that is entirely Cyborg's fault.

I didn't accuse her of anything. Go back and reread my comment which you quoted. I didn't. You are being too defensive for Cyborg's sake here.

I am not being defensive at all and I never wanted to imply you were making those accusations. I just think it's silly to make such a claim with limited support.

Pointing out that someone has cheated in the past does contribute to a discussion of whether they are cheating now. It can be prejudicial, but it also goes toward establishing a pattern of behavior. It isn't as if PED use has been the only issue for which Cyborg has been accused of cheating. She has also been credibly accused of tampering with scales during fight weigh ins.

Is Cyborg using PEDs right now? I have no idea. I am making no such accusation. But unfortunately for her fans and for her reputation, at this point the idea that she is using is at least as plausible as the idea that she is not, and that is entirely Cyborg's fault.

It would depend what we are discussing for it to be valuable. There is a difference between " She is on steroids now" and " Based on previous abuse history she may be on steroids." There is a big distinction between the two. The first poster states she is still on steroids.

As much as I think Ronda is ducking her, I also think Ronda has a point.

She is a naturally large woman what she was caught using burns fat and what she took wasn't injected but in pill form. We all know if her muscle was gained from roids she would have shrunk in a heart beat after being off for a year just look at Overeem.

Winstrol does not burn fat. Injectable and pill ate the same compound..

Back