Rousey Taps Gloves? - Yes? - No?

Will She Tap Gloves With Nunes?

• Total voters
All I care about is Nunes glove-touching Ronda's chin

I will never underestimate her lameness at this point... no touch

She offered her hand to shake at the weigh ins. I think she (and her publicist) are aware how much the shitty attitude impacted her popularity and thus her desire to be in movies.

Are you sure about that? She put her fists up and walked away right after. No handshake.

Are you sure about that? She put her fists up and walked away right after. No handshake.

No, I'm speculating like everyone else. :p

However, I do think she'll offer a glove touch before the fight starts and possibly another at the start of round 1.

That poll is AIDS

"yes, but she'll have that stupid angry look on her face"

Its fighting, what look is she SUPPOSED to give Amanda???

Jeez, I'm a girl and even I'm not as sensitive as some of you Sherdoggers lol any woman that isn't afraid to speak her mind is a "raging bitch who needs to be controlled or get KO'd" to Sherdoggers because I bet most of you old fucks come from the time period where women were "seen and not heard" LMAO get with the shits, Ronda BETTER have that look on her face or it won't be the same

Who wouldn't be?

<{boneytears}>

Who da fook is she?
She's that singer. The one that looks like a whore, ya know? (That'll never do) She's the one that looks like a freaky whore and acts sophisticated because her lackeys tell her she's a genius (fuck, I don't know).

9/10 Ronda threads are pointless.
I had to get in on the action....
That poll is AIDS

"yes, but she'll have that stupid angry look on her face"

Its fighting, what look is she SUPPOSED to give Amanda???

Jeez, I'm a girl and even I'm not as sensitive as some of you Sherdoggers lol any woman that isn't afraid to speak her mind is a "raging bitch who needs to be controlled or get KO'd" to Sherdoggers because I bet most of you old fucks come from the time period where women were "seen and not heard" LMAO get with the shits, Ronda BETTER have that look on her face or it won't be the same

Resting Bitch Face should be only seen in the kitchen while scrubbing pyrex.
1lYVkB3.jpg

I hope she touches gloves using her face.

It was all good until Amanda put the lion mask on now she's mad

That was the cheesiest fucking thing. Almost makes me wanna root for Ronda.

Anderson pulled it off beautifully vs Vitor though.

That was the cheesiest fucking thing. Almost makes me wanna root for Ronda.

Anderson pulled it off beautifully vs Vitor though.

I didn't watch the weigh-ins, but saw a photo of the mask.

I thought it was a shoop lol.

If Ronda refused to touch gloves with the UFC's first openly gay champion it would be racist against lesbians.

Back