Rousey signs endorsement deal with Carl's Jr. aka Hardees

Hardees combo meal is like $9-10 here... It is always empty and I'm convinced they get maybe 5 customers per day where I live. It tastes similar to Burger King and isn't worth the price..

Go to a real restaurant if you want a $10 burger meal.

Hardees and Carl's JR are same exact place btw if there is some sort of confusion

IdeKhmb.jpg

Carl's Jr. here is like a gas station convenience store. I stopped there for a Bellator plastic cup and had a chicken sandwich and it was like an expensive gas station microwaved chicken sandwich. Never went back.

Yeah they are. If I eat there for breakfast, I crave more for the next few days. I have no clue what is in them, but it might be illegal. How can something so amazing be legal?

It's one of those finer things in life that makes you believe in humanity again.

I wonder how often athletes actually like the crap they endorse?

What? you don't think Tiger Woods actually drives a Buick?

but i'm sure Ronda in between fights is a sucker for a 6 dollar western bacon.

The chicken strips are "steal from the kid good" and the breakfast burger is tasty.

for pro athletes at Ronda's level to sign with a shitty fast food joint, you know for a fact she's getting paid ridiculous amounts.

if I were Ronda, there would be no way in hell i would accept a greasy fat food craphole sponsor me unless I was getting 8 figures.

I'm weirded out by some of you whose entire MMA fandom revolves around 1 fighter.

But CJ's has the best chicken fingers of any fast food joint. My fucking god.

im a bigger fan of the "red" or "green" burrito places that are a part of CJs/hardees. The chimichangas from there are bomb

Use to love their western 6 dollar burger...actually i still do lol.

I should boycott them for getting rid of their sweet potato fries.

Back when i was younger, i went to a Carl's Jr. near the local internet cafe and ordered three orders of "chicken stars" (forget the piece amount), the guy thought i wanted three individual pieces of the stars. I thought i got a deal or something cause it was only 75c, but when it was brought out i was confused.

Turns out guy was a stoner who knew somebody i did and a nice acquaintance was made (minor hook-ups blah blah).

CJ's/Hardees locations

Pas5GBR.jpg

I've been to places where no one has heard of it, but it's really common in other areas.

Fuck. None in the North East.

We're pretty brand-loyal... it's ridiculous sometimes. :icon_sad:

Back