Rousey signs endorsement deal with Carl's Jr. aka Hardees

New York. They don't have any good FF chains here, just the big ones that suck. McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell, etc.

'Good FF chain' is an oxymoron. Some of it might taste good but it's garbage food and your body will thank you for staying away.

Hardee's breakfast is vastly underrated. Their hash rounds and biscuits are huge, and they have some legit sausage gravy.

The only problem is that I only eat fast food once in a blue moon, and every time I eat at Hardee's/Carl's Jr, I have to go take a shower because how nasty I feel.

Hardee's breakfast is vastly underrated. Their hash rounds and biscuits are huge, and they have some legit sausage gravy.

The only problem is that I only eat fast food once in a blue moon, and every time I eat at Hardee's/Carl's Jr, I have to go take a shower because how nasty I feel.

Bro their breakfast is my life. Those sausage & gravy biscuits are next-level.

I'm weirded out by some of you whose entire MMA fandom revolves around 1 fighter.

Probably most of MMA's 'fanbase' these days sadly. Perhaps not so much on this forum but elsewhere there are MANY Rousey casuals who believe she's the greatest fighter, male or female, to have ever lived.

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

It had to be done.

Anyone putting McD over Carl's Jr. needs to be waterboarded with their nasty-ass shakes.

Last edited:
Went their for the first time in Orange County and some drunk jackass drop kicked the bar on the door trying to open it and fell straight on his ass. A nice intro

No one is arguing that. The point is how ridiculous it is to moan about that.

P.S. Rousey was 20/21 during those Olympic games. The other 3 medaling women were 27, 28, and 29. You're right, she earned the F out of that bronze.

Look, you moaning about them moaning isn't helping the situation. The fact is that Carl's Jr is a lower scale chain and not even an ideal sponsor for an MMA fighter who looks like Ronda Rowdy. Even MetroPCS is a low tier sponsor owned by T-mobile which is only 3rd or 4th of the 4 largest providers. If Ronda Rowdy had signed with a Gatorade or UnderArmour, that would be big news.

Best "fast food" burger here in Saudi Arabia. ..also they have more branches than MC and BK in my city

Good deal, major brand, very popular and likable

Am gonna get turky bacon angus thick burger in few minutes. ..yummy :)

Just went and got a big chicken fillet sandwich from Hardee's.

Holy shit this is good. Fuck Wendy's and all those other small ass chicken sandwiches.

I'm shocked that you don't have them in New York

It's funny, I always see commercials for fast food brands they don't have here. One of them being Carl's Jr./Hardees.

800px-CarlsJrHardeesLocations.svg.png

I guess the McD's Mafia is keeping them out of the Northeast.

Bro their breakfast is my life. Those sausage & gravy biscuits are next-level.

Yeah they are. If I eat there for breakfast, I crave more for the next few days. I have no clue what is in them, but it might be illegal. How can something so amazing be legal?

I prefer Hannah Ferguson and her perfect naturals.

Hardees chicken was the best, they dont sell it here no more. Plus their cookies are the best. Fuck the haters im getting some tonight.

Sorry they're Not very good and inconsistent from store to store

Jack in the Box or Popeyes is GOAT fast food chicken strips

I know you didn't just say Jack in the Box has better anything than anyone. Your'e disgusting.

Chick-Fil-a strips/sandwiches are better

So I assume we will see a half naked Ronda eating burgers on our televisions in the near future?

Back