Rousey recommends followers watch conspiracy video about the Sandy Hook shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea was posted before, and yeah i can see Carmouche beating her.

All Liz has to do is stop her takedowns which is a hard task, but it can be done. The one time we saw Ronda stand up was against Tate, and she looked horrible, made Aoki look like a K-1 Champion.

You honesty see Carmouche stopping it? She's taken down all 9 of her opponents in MMA. Im not saying its better but the last time was saw her striking was against Kaufman, a triple jab that closed the distance to the clinch and the armbar 30 seconds later.

ronda seems a little naive.
she might be tough as nails, but i think she is still really young and probably immature.

Ronda needs to realize that conspiracy theory is an industry, not just a bunch of do-gooder freelancers seeking the truth. Personally I'm still waiting for the "Amero" to show up.

Last edited:
Source: Ronda Rousey recommends twitter followers watch conspiracy video about the Sandy Hook shootings

Why would she even go there and open her self to criticism like that.... Does she actually believe the government just faked, or planned the killing of 20+ kids?

Can't wait until the Ronda hype train is derailed by Liz

So she likes to think outside box....who cares? It doesn't mean she is right, but, she likes to think outside the box. Good for her!

Attacking her character by the word "Conspiracy" is getting so redundant by people. She is just being open minded. If I committed a crime, and I was famous, and people were looking into my crime...I would say oh, "you conspiracy theorist" to attack your character. Its a great way in staying safe.

Again, nothing is wrong in looking into things, going against what people have been told. Really, it's a healthy way in being.

So she likes to think outside box....who cares? It doesn't mean she is right, but, she likes to think outside the box. Good for her!

Attacking her character by the word "Conspiracy" is getting so redundant by people. She is just being open minded. If I committed a crime, and I was famous, and people were looking into my crime...I would say oh, "you conspiracy theorist" to attack your character. Its a great way in staying safe.

Again, nothing is wrong in looking into things, going against what people have been told. Really, it's a healthy way in being.

Man you are slow.

not if youre a celebrity, especially with what she is currently referencing.
in my opinion, it is just one of those - why would you ever go there, topics.

This, plus you would have to be dumb as a brick to believe those videos.

The more I heard come out of her mouth, or her fingers on the keyboard, the more I dislike her.

Yeah, I have to agree on that, she shouldn't go there because it will just hurt her image.

The more I heard come out of her mouth, or her fingers on the keyboard, the more I dislike her.

Dana White should be somebody $80K a year to just follow her around and make sure she doesn't say or tweet something incredibly stupid. She seems like a liability.

So if Miguel Torres tweeted a rape joke somebody else was saying that would be cool with the UFC? I mean wasn't Torres' joke ripped off from some television show anyways?

Now you have the poster girl for WMMA in the UFC pushing vile conspiracy theory shit and not a word will be said by the UFC.

Pat Barry linked to this vid as well.

But this thread will be deleted - for no goddamn reason other than the mods don't like it.

I've seen them. It seems plausible. That's how dirty the U.S. government is. Just to get ahold of our guns.

Still, poor kids. Especially if it was a set up.

Dana White should be somebody $80K a year to just follow her around and make sure she doesn't say or tweet something incredibly stupid. She seems like a liability.

It's funny how many people like that the UFC has. They even hold those fighter summits to talk about twitter behavior if I'm correct and fighters still shit the bed regularly. Torres' rape vans etc. come to mind.

Did anybody watch the bloody video?! Or are u all here just to hate on RR? This is coming from an opposer of WMMA in the UFC :/

So if Miguel Torres tweeted a rape joke somebody else was saying that would be cool with the UFC? I mean wasn't Torres' joke ripped off from some television show anyways?

Now you have the poster girl for WMMA in the UFC pushing vile conspiracy theory shit and not a word will be said by the UFC.

Pat Barry linked to this vid as well.

But this thread will be deleted - for no goddamn reason other than the mods don't like it.

This has been talked about long before Ronda brought it up cupcake.

ronda seems a little naive.
she might be tough as nails, but i think she is still really young and probably immature.

No man, NO. Jones's comments are immature and poorly though out(he's improving though so that's good). This is BEYOND jumping the shark. When the KONY 2012 thing went down at least Jones was smart enough to ask if it was real or a fake(which it turned out to be) before he did anything. This is Ronda saying that a conspiracy video claiming that one of the worse(probably the worse)shootings in American history was a staged hoax is interesting.

Some guy in one of the other threads said it best

"Conspiracy theories are like flypaper for idiots" - So very true

Also a shame that Sherdog is back to being a Zuffa front

The video she posted is about 30 minutes long.
If she took 30 minutes to research the content of that video she would understand it is fucking bullshit that is nothing more then conspiracy drivel.

This is not debatable.

She has the right to believe what she wants. If what she believes is fucking retarded the rest of us have the right to call it. This subject is not "I believe in aliens" or some other shit that does not matter to others. Her ignorance here is vile hateful bullshit that is disrespectful to real people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back