Rousey On JRE Now

it was over his daughter and inspiration or something like that. it was brief. it was in the beginning. hes controlled himself now.

I've cried for worst, that seems pretty normal.

Did he really not ask her about the whole Browne thing? Doesn't she want to clear it up, one way or the other? :icon_conf If she is dating him, she should just own it and tell people to fuck off and mind their own business, IMO.

What did she say about Miesha and why did Rogan press the issue? Was it the usual 'she insulted my family', 'she's fake' stuff? Did she give her any credit for anything at all?

I will not listen but will not give my two cents on something I am not interested in.
However I am afraid that Sherdog will be flooded with " Ronda said ..." and so on all taken from this interview.

I will not listen but will not give my two cents on something I am not interested in.
However I am afraid that Sherdog will be flooded with " Ronda said ..." and so on all taken from this interview.

I'd also imagine that 3 or 4 stories will come from it and be drip-fed to us over the next few weeks from the MMA media.

has begun

people are intrigued by what Ronda has to say?

have you seen ronda talking about mayweather lately?

that has been pretty childish

Doesn't have anything to do with sherdoggers acting like children, though.

I clicked on a random spot to see how long it took ROnda to say "like". She said it like 6 times in like the first like 10 seconds.

Tell us how we should behave o wise one. Rousey gets heat sometimes deservedly so, sometimes not.

Tell us how we should behave o wise one. Rousey gets heat sometimes deservedly so, sometimes not.

I'd just like it if Sherdoggers stopped bemoaning every little thing Rogan or Rousey do. It's predictable and overbearing a vast majority of the time. A hair-trigger response that needn't be.

I'd just like it if Sherdoggers stopped bemoaning every little thing Rogan or Rousey do. It's predictable and overbearing a vast majority of the time. A hair-trigger response that needn't be.

I understand how you feel, but at the same time I feel they intentionally say things to get a reaction from people, especially Rousey. I have no problem if it's minor things, but when she says things that are controversial or provocative, I'm sorry you're going to get crapped on for it.

well, thats what she attracts when she keeps saying stupid shit like that

but, if she doesnt go down the road of stupidity, i will probably be cheering for her against holm

Ronda and her trainer

interesting interview... they are both riding high which you would expect based on all of the success they are experiencing in the fight game

Back