Rousey On JRE Now

He's been emotional a lot lately. Might be cycling off something. But mostly you're all dumdums.

im not watching, but if hes crying over some random shit, youre for sure white knighting

its a good podcast, rogan is not overly dick sucking her.

Her coachis not bad actually, hondas nasly voice is a bit annoying but the insight is very interesting.

im not watching, but if hes crying over some random shit, youre for sure white knighting

First of all, whatever he was "crying" about I didn't see. I came in a little late. Second, I don't think you guys know what a white knight is. I just think half of you seem to be clinically retarded. It wouldn't really matter what podcast was on.

Interview has been pretty interesting, btw. It's too bad so many are being children about not listening to it.

What did he cry over? lol

it was over his daughter and inspiration or something like that. it was brief. it was in the beginning. hes controlled himself now.

Anyone fight related is always awesome on JRE. I hope Ronda tells who paid a fortune for her old car she sold on ebay.

he really is in awe of her. I thought it was a promotional thing but I think he might be obsessed with her.

it was over his daughter and inspiration or something like that. it was brief. it was in the beginning. hes controlled himself now.

Yea he didn't really cry he just got choked up for second, other than pushing the Miesha topic too long he's been fine

Oh God now they're blaming her movie obligations for why Meisha made it to the third round.

Oh God now they're blaming her movie obligations for why Meisha made it to the third round.

giphy.gif

He's been emotional a lot lately. Might be cycling off something. But mostly you're all dumdums.

Whoa whoa whoa, dum dums? Why the insult?

Who showed at your job and slapped the broom out of your hand sir?

its a good podcast, rogan is not overly dick sucking her.

Her coachis not bad actually, hondas nasly voice is a bit annoying but the insight is very interesting.

Agreed. I watched more of it after posting earlier. Edmund is okay.

Yeeeeah, don't think i'll watch this one... Just going to be Joe overly praising "the greatest human being to ever live" with her annoying ass coach taking all the credit for it :rolleyes:

But you'd watch the shit out of Randa Markos getting choked out by 2-1 22-year-old purple belts.

If Markos were even half as good as Ronda you'd be Joe Rogan x 2 when it comes to singing her praises. Too bad, so sad. At least she still has that pharmacist's assistant job to fall back to, not to mention free universal healthcare (actually, it's not really free, you do have to pay a small monthly premium, like 70 bucks, although I'm pretty sure Randa qualifies for regular premium assistance for low income individuals, so it's probably actually free for her) :D

First of all, whatever he was "crying" about I didn't see. I came in a little late. Second, I don't think you guys know what a white knight is. I just think half of you seem to be clinically retarded. It wouldn't really matter what podcast was on.

Interview has been pretty interesting, btw. It's too bad so many are being children about not listening to it.

have you seen ronda talking about mayweather lately?

that has been pretty childish

Back